1/6 CGL Toys - Terminator 2: John Connor Collectible Figure (Teasers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** yeah. Hot Toys isn't going to make John or T1 Sarah. Still think they might make Reese but John and T1 Sarah have no chance.

Sold as long as they nail the sculpt. Never thought I would see anyone make this. But still, T1 84 Reese tops my want list of any figure and has since I got the Tech Noir Terminator 5 years ago.

Let's hope this turns out well and that people buy it. Let's also hope they hang around forums like this so they see the suggestions for additional characters. Additionally, let's hope they don't get a C&D. That's a whole lotta hopin'!

That Sarah up there looks great ^

**** yeah. Hot Toys isn't going to make John or T1 Sarah. Still think they might make Reese but John and T1 Sarah have no chance.

I really need a T1 Sarah it should be easy to make a custom but I'd rather buy one

0068OkfBgw1et0jkvbtumj30dw0ocdhq.jpg

0068OkfBgw1et0jkwek60j30dw0mpwgj.jpg

I'm interested, will keep an eye on this.

cant wait to see how the headsculpt looks..... and i hope someone will be linking when he becomes available :)

I don't know anything about this company so I did a little browsing. I wonder if this CGL is the same CGL that was working on a Rick Grimes. Here's a pic...

cgl-wd4.jpg

There are more pics here: CGL: Rick Grimes Sheriff Set (The Walking Dead)

It's probably not a fair comparison but the Iminime Rick ****s all over this. Rick doesn't look all that impressive but maybe John will be passable.

Looks great from the front...then the side view shows that ugly neck joint that cheapens it.

CGL toys is good, I got their Joker suit imitation and I must tell you its exact copy 100%. Their Rick Grimes looks terrific

How you can say this bad?

_57__84350.1435663882.1280.1280.JPG

Its right up HT quality. If John Connor comes out this good, its simply instant purchase

Well, that's a case of ''Can tell who they are going for because it's a current show'' moreso than ''WOW!, What a likeness!!''

Quality does look pretty good though so I'm optimistic that a John Connor from these guys wouldn't look too out of place next to Hot Toys.

Too bad HT can't complete a line :lol I will keep my eye on this one. Might as well add the punk to the collection if it turns out good.

For a second I thought you were referring to a T1 punk, a Bill Paxton or a Brian Thompson perhaps. I thought ''wait, what? Where was that announced? :lol

Well, that's a case of ''Can tell who they are going for because it's a current show'' moreso than ''WOW!, What a likeness!!''

Quality does look pretty good though so I'm optimistic that a John Connor from these guys wouldn't look too out of place next to Hot Toys.

Hey dev, you don't have pics of your custom John readily available online, do you?

Back