Media-Movie 1/6 Captain Miller (Tom Hanks; Saving Private Ryan)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in case you didn't notice though. Shipping is delayed because of Covid. I picked him up about 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks, hoodonit00. Yep, it's going to be some time before I get him but at least I've got him on order. Now I don't feel bad about pre-ordering Carpazo and can go ahead and pre-order Reiben as well.

Thanks, hoodonit00. Yep, it's going to be some time before I get him but at least I've got him on order. Now I don't feel bad about pre-ordering Carpazo and can go ahead and pre-order Reiben as well.

SPR is one of my favorite movies. I have Caparzo and like you pre ordered Miller and Reiben. They are going to look really good together. I wonder who else is being made? I would probably buy them all.

SPR is one of my favorite movies. I have Caparzo and like you pre ordered Miller and Reiben. They are going to look really good together. I wonder who else is being made? I would probably buy them all.

I'm hoping that they do the entire squad. Would definitely want a new version of Pvt. Ryan as well, as I missed on the initial release, several years ago.

- Sergeant Horvath
- Corporal Upham
- Private Mellish
- Private Jackson
- Medic Wade

I'm hoping that they do the entire squad. Would definitely want a new version of Pvt. Ryan as well, as I missed on the initial release, several years ago.

- Sergeant Horvath
- Corporal Upham
- Private Mellish
- Private Jackson
- Medic Wade

Who made the Caparzo and Reiben? Facepool? Looking for them. Thanks!

Awesome thanks! Don?t know about Caparzo but may jump on Reiben.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one collection where I've got to have them all. Eight figures in total, if not mistaken. At least I know that it won't be an endless line, such as Star Wars, for example. I can budget funds and display space accordingly.

Capt. Miller arrived today and it's fantastic.

I didn't remove it from the box yet but did check out the figure and all of the kit included. Facepool has done an all around great job, as far as I can see. The head sculpt looks very good, as well.

I've got Carpazo pre-ordered and still need to pre-order Reiben. Hope to see more of the platoon announced soon.

Man, you got him before me! You must have a VIP account :lol I had to go double check that I did ordered it.

LOL!! I had ordered it from TNS on June 8th but hadn't heard a thing for a couple of weeks. I reached out to them and they advised that EMS shipping was now available but I would have to pay for it. (They had free shipping on the figure.) I Paid and it shipped out on June 22nd, so only took a little over two weeks to get here.

What, you guys haven't receive the figure? I have this for 4 months

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk

Back