• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 body with suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjordan23

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for a body with suit. Doesn't have To be hot toys true type but I do want to use Harvey dent head on. I don't want to spend a fortune on just want it to look decent. Preferred black or blue suit. Anyone have anything or suggestions.

Hi. I have a Hicks ALIENS Hot Toys marines body with the hands, and neck post, and foot pegs. I think it would work great for a custom Harvey Dent figure! The Hot Toys neck post will accept the Harvey Dent head sculpt. It looks like Michael Biehn (who played Hicks), and Aaron Eckhart have the same build/body. Send me a PM, and let's talk about it. Thanks! :D

Check Ebay for the Sideshow X-Files Cigarette Smoking Man. The suit is actually pretty nice and I don't think it'll run you up too much.

Check Ebay for the Sideshow X-Files Cigarette Smoking Man. The suit is actually pretty nice and I don't think it'll run you up too much.

I actually have the Sideshow Smoking man outfit if you want it, PM me if your interested.

So now mjordan23 you can put the suit from NightCreeper on the 1/6 scale Hot Toys body from me! :D

100_9942.jpg

100_9944.jpg

100_9945.jpg

Last edited:
Not yet. I am hoping he does. Why...do you want to buy it if he doesn't monkeybat? Send me a PM and let's talk about it. Thanks! :D

Back