1:6 Boba Fett - which is the best version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the one thing we can be sure of is that in the end much complaining will be heard and pockets will be lighter :lol

Both , for many reasons , the enigma is which show SSC first , they have to begin for the ESB version , this is the ESB year , but who knows.....

Both , for many reasons , the enigma is which show SSC first , they have to begin for the ESB version , this is the ESB year , but who knows.....

I understand and agree (as I have an evolution-based display). But would they make enough money, without throwing 5 years between releases, for both to be profitable as major releases?

I don't want a movie accurate Fett I want one that's bright and colourful like I remember him being.

Anyone got any photos of the Hasbro talking Fett? I always wanted this but they never released it in the UK, and by the time I could afford to buy it on ebay I didn't want it anymore.

Thanks so much for posting that photo --- what a massive size difference!!

The details on the Medicom version are great, but personally I'll be waiting for Sideshow to release their version of Fett (hopefuly both the TESB and ROTJ versions get released!)

SSvaderMediBoba2.jpg

I know it's the ESB anniversary, but i can see some things favoring Sideshow starting with ROTJ.

1- The extensive effort by Sideshow with the Jabba setup.
2- Medicom did ESB but not ROTJ so start with what hasn't been done.
3- ROTJ is probably the less preferred look so start with it incase something goes wrong or as a learning curve for the one people care about most.

fantasymaker: Great comparison shots of Marmit and Medicom Fetts.

I don't own a Medi Fett, but I have the Marmit that I've weathered and customized and it looks AMAZING. True the Medi helmet shape is a bit closer, but overall I love the scale and looks of the Marmit Fett.

Can't wait to see what Sideshow puts out. I'm guessing it will be better than both, particularly if they get the helmet right.

I hope SS does Bobas ESB gun more justice, would buy that one loose for my Medi if its good :)

That's really the only difference that would tempt me to buy both--the different guns. Otherwise I'll be happy with either Boba and I can just get the alternate gun loose down the line.

Besides the ESB or ROTJ versions, you could also have the animated look from the Holiday Special and the McQuarrir concept.

Anyone know if Boba looked different in the deleted; added back in ANH scene?

Besides the ESB or ROTJ versions, you could also have the animated look from the Holiday Special and the McQuarrir concept.

Anyone know if Boba looked different in the deleted; added back in ANH scene?

Yes, it was an amalgamation of ESB and ROTJ

Back