1:6 Boba Fett - which is the best version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phase3

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey all,

Is there a consensus as to what is the best 1:6 Boba Fett figure released so far?

I'm after the best looking Boba Fett possible, however I don't know which is the absolute best -- so far I know there exists:
Hasbro 12"
Hasbro 12" electronic version
Hasbro 12" VOTC (dark blue outfit)
Hasbro 12" VOTC (light blue outfit)
Marmit 12"
Medicom RAH 12"
any others?

So, is one of these worth getting, or am I better off customising / kit-bashing my own version?

Any info would be appreciated!

Hey all,

Is there a consensus as to what is the best 1:6 Boba Fett figure released so far?

I'm after the best looking Boba Fett possible, however I don't know which is the absolute best -- so far I know there exists:
Hasbro 12"
Hasbro 12" electronic version
Hasbro 12" VOTC (dark blue outfit)
Hasbro 12" VOTC (light blue outfit)
Marmit 12"
Medicom RAH 12"
any others?

So, is one of these worth getting, or am I better off customising / kit-bashing my own version?

Any info would be appreciated!

Best on the market ATM, is Medicom's but it'll run you about $150+ and it still has it's shortcomings like size (too short) and fragile body. You're best off being patient and waiting for Sideshow's release which, suspecting, will be announced at SDCC.

I don't own the Medi Boba but I've seen it in person. Fantastic figure but as mentioned above, a little on the short side and does feel fragile. I'm personally waiting to see what SS' looks like before I decide to buy a Medi Boba or not.

I really would not be terribly surprised to see Fett as the figure announcement on May 13 with PPO on the following Friday, May 21st the 30th anniversary of ESB.

Thanks very much to all of you.

I think I'll wait to see if Sideshow will release a Fett figure.

I've read before that the Medicom figures weren't quite 1:6 scale, and I'd really prefer to have my large-size figures all in scale! :)

Cheers,
Rob.

c083101.02.28-600.marmot.jpg

IMO, the Medi Fett is the best version out at the moment. I have no doubts though that the SS Fett will be just as awesome, if not more, by the time he's released

Medi Fett without a doubt. Not just the best 1:6 Fett, simply the best SW RAH IMO.:D

I'd have to go with the Medicom Fett. But I'm personally holding out for Sideshow's -and hoping its the ESB (my favorite) version.

I would suggest the Hasbro 12inch VOTC light blue/gray version with a little customizing. He is a great base to start with and an affordable option vs the marmit or medicom. Here is mine.

Resizeof100_4230.jpg

Resizeof100_4240.jpg

Resizeof100_4241.jpg

medicom's sculpt is definatly the best out there IMO, put him on a slim TT and the size difference will probably not bother you, doesnt bother me anyway.
here's what you can do when you repaint a Medi:
sc5o55.jpg

35klxr9.jpg

2efjdyo.jpg

qpggb4.jpg

Back