1/6 Batman TDK Armory / Vault

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have most of the weapons casted. Just a few that need to be sculpted. Anyone wanna try? I can do them just wanted to have someone work on that while I finish the cage :) lol

Silver all the way man

Screen accuracy FTW!
I agree. You seem to be going for screen accuracy with the weapons and such so I reckon go all the way.

I have most of the weapons casted. Just a few that need to be sculpted. Anyone wanna try? I can do them just wanted to have someone work on that while I finish the cage :) lol
If I had an ounce of ability I'd be happy to help. Alas, I wasn't blessed with much artistic talent.

Small update, installed one gate and installed poles that hold the suit. was hoping to get more done ran into some complications..

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

Thanks, im waiting on the lights to come in,,, man this has been an expensive poject! lol not to mention i messed up my table... knocked the glue over wasnt paying attention... :(

Ah sorry about your table - but the results are top notch, so worth the expense I would say (without having a clue how expensive you're talking :lol )

Really clean lines - great job executing the design man! :clap

My only suggestion would be to re-examine the height of the armory / distance from the top of the cowl to the ceiling. Your's looks like it could be a tad tall...forgive me if you're planning to hang the suit higher.

This pic isn't from the same angle but should demonstrate my point:

tdk3nb4.jpg

Not major, just input. Keep it up bro! Your armory already looks miles better than mine :lol

Another thing I noticed in addition to Pennyworth's comment above is that the base block and the top block on yours are protruding out quite a fair bit from the doors - if you look at the pic of the actual one, the top and bottom protrude out very very little.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the advise, I originally was going to hang the suit and I also was looking for a bit of separation from the cowl and the ceiling.
But I scrapped that idea.. Lol and I had already created the gates so I could lower the ceiling :)

I also purposely made the base and ceiling larger for depth.. I had smaller ones cut out but it just looked like it wanted to topple over.
I thought if I made them bigger it would give it more sturdiness and more of a foundation..
I also thought about making the top smaller but it looked funny... Lol

I could change them on the repos if u guys would like.?
( that's also if I do decide to make a small run of 5 )

What do u guys think?

Last edited:
please count me in if you decide to make the small run (depends on the price). thanks!

Hey guys,

Thanks for the advise, I originally was going to hang the suit and I also was looking for a bit of separation from the cowl and the ceiling.
But I scrapped that idea.. Lol and I had already created the gates so I could lower the ceiling :)

I also purposely made the base and ceiling larger for depth.. I had smaller ones cut out but it just looked like it wanted to topple over.
I thought if I made them bigger it would give it more sturdiness and more of a foundation..
I also thought about making the top smaller but it looked funny... Lol

I could change them on the repos if u guys would like.?
( that's also if I do decide to make a small run of 5 )

What do u guys think?

I would agree, sizing down the base and ceiling will make it more screen accurate...and as long as they're just slightly bigger than the cage, I'd be really surprised if stability is much of an issue.

Sounds good, I'm gonna start on one that I will be for sale, I'll shorten the base and the gates. I'm just waiting on the glue to finish this one, im also installing the lights today. :)

Installed some of the leds, still need 4 more, sry for the crappy pics im using my phone but looks awsome in person its like a cool blue glow..

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

Back