1/6 Batman Dead End figure with Alien and Predator (8 pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckgoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I finally got some time to take pics of my Batman Dead End figure with an Alien and a Predator.

Enjoy!

bat1.jpg

bat2.jpg

bat3.jpg

bat4.jpg

bat5.jpg

bat6.jpg

bat7.jpg

bat8.jpg

Me likey!!! Very nice Batman, and good pics. How was your experience with SS? I would love to get a Batman from him, and have often contemplated it but I have heard so many mixed things about him. It just seems like such a gamble....

Me likey!!! Very nice Batman, and good pics. How was your experience with SS? I would love to get a Batman from him, and have often contemplated it but I have heard so many mixed things about him. It just seems like such a gamble....

Patience is key when dealing with Sovereign Studios. The guy is extremely talented and his work is top notch. But it takes months to get each figure, and he doesn't check his emails often.

His website is down now, so I don't know if he is still making figures.

Very nice looking figure, would it be considered rude to ask about what kind of price he was?
And I gotta reiterate what abake and galactiboy asked, how does he pose, is the base body even pose-able?

Back