1:6 Batman Beyond (and more)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 comics Batman (Full figure by elar) (New photos plus Black Mask)

looks awesome man! man I always love your accessories! I'm so far behind on learning how to make accessories! :lol great work man. always love see your stuff.

Thanks!:)

Yes, I do agree! I always make a difference between just kit bashing, which is fine in itself and I sometimes do, and true customizing, which has always been my favored activity. But these days, I have little time and can't always do what I would like!

But once it is finished (I guess it will take me at least two more weeks as I can only work on weekends), I will definitely post some pics!

Cheers,

JP

looks awesome man! man I always love your accessories! I'm so far behind on learning how to make accessories! :lol great work man. always love see your stuff.
Thank you friend :1-1: I always appreciate your comments! If you want any tips or hints how I made something, you can ask;)

Thanks!:)

Yes, I do agree! I always make a difference between just kit bashing, which is fine in itself and I sometimes do, and true customizing, which has always been my favored activity. But these days, I have little time and can't always do what I would like!

But once it is finished (I guess it will take me at least two more weeks as I can only work on weekends), I will definitely post some pics!

Cheers,

JP

Great, I can't wait ;) Now I'm waiting on ordered stuff for Red Hood Custom. Now he isn't full custom, I ordered Jacket (really don't want sew something so complex like leather jacket=D) and hands(I'm lazy and mainly I still have problem with rubber resin and I want put guns in hands) and guns(it is too hard to make it so clean like what you can buy and mainly it take more time).

Great, I can't wait ;) Now I'm waiting on ordered stuff for Red Hood Custom. Now he isn't full custom, I ordered Jacket (really don't want sew something so complex like leather jacket=D) and hands(I'm lazy and mainly I still have problem with rubber resin and I want put guns in hands) and guns(it is too hard to make it so clean like what you can buy and mainly it take more time).

Eager to see your red hood!

Actually, that's what I do too! When the item I so complex that there's little chance I can make it right, I just buy it too!

On my Batman, the boots (modified German boots), the fists ( like you, I was too lazy to sculpt them :)) and the body(a modified KP02) are purchased parts. The rest, though, is entirely homemade! :)

Hi Elar,

Better late than never! here's my Bat! :)

DSC01681.jpg

Really nice my friend ;) Really looks great! And he has white eyes or he has pupils? =) I feel white, but also can see pupils =D

And some quick and crappy phone shots of Red Hood, start making him, but main this I will make during Christmas, now I really don't have time. But I have every part what I want for him at home ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm thinking about buy him little bike =D https://swftoys.wordpress.com/2007/03/10/showcase-takara-cool-girlcg-harley-ducati-999/

Last edited:
Re: 1:6 comics Batman (Full figure by me),Black Mask & Red Hood WIP

He looks awesome man. All your headsculpts have your signature style to them,. think I would recognise him even if I wasn't sure they were yours. Please keep going and adding more characters.

Re: 1:6 comics Batman (Full figure by me),Black Mask & Red Hood WIP

Thank you so much! I'm trying to suppress my style, but I somehow can't =D But it is really nice to hear, that you will recognise my work, thank you :1-1::wave And I will continue in Batman line ;) Joker, Two Face, Poison Ivy(I need some woman ;) ) or Catwoman.

Re: 1:6 comics Red Hood(Jason Todd),Batman, Black Mask

This stuff looks very good, elar. I will keep an eye on progress in this thread. Can't wait to see what you will do for a Joker etc. :)

I really like your modded Batman.

Re: 1:6 comics Red Hood(Jason Todd),Batman, Black Mask

This stuff looks very good, elar. I will keep an eye on progress in this thread. Can't wait to see what you will do for a Joker etc. :)

I really like your modded Batman.

Thank you so much for nice words ;)

And I still don't know, which version of Joker I will make.
First on mind is version from same cartoon like Batman and Red Hood:
Joker_ButRH_001.png

He looks classic in purple

Or something like from Arkham Origins:
Batman-Arkham-Origins-Joker.jpg

He looks like punk and psycho! Like his looks, but isn't most iconic for me.

And second problem - don't know if try again make everything (just shoes will make, because I really do this https://www.collectablekitbash.co.uk/ACI-Toys-Moda-BLK-Shoes-p/acimblk-01.htm ) and hands. Can't make rubber hands. Or try buy some purple suits =D But most probably I will make it by myself =D More fun and cheaper =D

Re: 1:6 comics Red Hood(Jason Todd),Batman, Black Mask (New Photos

New photos ;) Enjoy it
7d5e4de57e_96570922_v2.jpg

1516856cc6_96570921_v2.jpg

0ecdb2dbb2_96570744_v2.jpg

3697ccc099_96570750_v2.jpg

0b954f6e7e_96570753_v2.jpg

19d1785332_96570777_v2.jpg

d81b420f90_96570771_v2.jpg

d0eeb0444b_96570728_v2.jpg

cb15831dea_96570732_v2.jpg

f5602c6719_96570790_v2.jpg

76d2c5053a_96570800_v2.jpg

f82d9c5a4f_96570820_v2.jpg

677a6e8107_96570830_v2.jpg

cff2c1bb97_96570835_v2.jpg

408de7845b_96570840_v2.jpg

Leon: You wanna die? There's easier ways to kill yourself.
Red Hood: Yeah, like yelling at the guy who's holding the AK-47.
1376b8e72c_96570854_v2.jpg

Red Hood: [strikes Joker with crowbar] Tell me, how does that feel?
Joker: You know, it only hurts when I laugh.
a4fd0f3fe8_96570859_v2.jpg

90f96d754c_96570900_v2.jpg

ab7afe1d11_96570907_v2.jpg

de1ad09977_96570913_v2.jpg

Re: 1:6 comics Red Hood(Jason Todd),Batman, Black Mask (New Photos

Really nice figures ;)

Yeah, Elvis is god for customers, but I really don't understand, what more I can do? Of course, I can make little better head, little better paint,... But on other side - I just only bought body, rest is from me! Not suit or cape from Tony, not logo from Evilface or Corrose, not head from Rocco or Logan, hands from Hot Toys figure,... Every piece is was made by me. So...tell me, how I can make it better and not only 1st step? Next time I will try make it better, but.... Thank you for your comments anyway ;)

I never say Elvis is better than you, man...reference on how we may make ourselves better in custom for example using bigger bodies or making different style of bats. In fact, I have friends who I believe have their own talent to do PURE CUSTOM LIKE YOU with everything they made themselves including sculpting, suits and making tools with resin but they never post on social media or here.
I think you are good that is why I said you are good and love your job. I love custom figure and I ALSO DID AND SEW MY OWN scarecrow: I only bought the body, hand, feet and knife. Others I mix and match even with silly items such as plastic, tube, syringe, rubber and cheap toys. I also repainted and modified them (pls look my tread if you dont mind thats pure made by me and I believe your job is much better than mine). I still believed that I can make different style of figures and improve myself by learning from the people you stated there: Tony, Rocco and all but that does not mean I will not have their work in my house in the future. Tony Mei gives his words on your threat, not mine. So you know what it means.
If you disagree with my opinion here, so I apologize on commenting your work. Keep it up!

Re: 1:6 comics Batman's Rogue gallery (WIP sculpts of Joker, Riddler, Two Face, Pengu

hnlee: Okay ;) Now I understand you and thank you for comment;) And I will check your thread;)

And I'm back with my sculpts of few Batman Rogues. All is WIP, so I will be happy for any comments and critique how to improve them ;)
IMG_0258.JPGIMG_0259.JPGIMG_0264.JPGIMG_0267.JPG

Last edited:
Re: 1:6 comics Batman's Rogue gallery (WIP sculpts of Joker, Riddler, Two Face, Pengu

you are a very talented customizer. i look forward to seeing how these work out for you. particularly the penguin, a lot of people customize churchill heads for him but to see you start from scratch is very cool.

great work.

Thank you so much sir! I really love making figures from scratch. One reason is big funny with it. Second is also price=D It is more fun to make clothes than bought expensive one, bleach it and dye it without wished shape..... So it is better to make it by myself and learn something new with etc. Just that time with is enourms... But then that figure is better (for me) ;)

And also I start new version of Batman head. Start with Bruce and then put on him cowl ;)
IMG_0459.JPGIMG_0462.JPG

looks good mate :wink1:

Back