• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Bandana Blowout!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I had some leftover material and I mate a small run of bandanas and I want to offer them at a weekend discounted price until they are gone.

These are all designed and made by me using sublimation printing. Each bandana is two sided and the artwork is permanent, and can even be machine washed if desired. Fabric is a moisture wicking vapor fabric, which means it has some stretch to it, allowing for ease when tying around your figure's head or body parts.

fNaaKh.jpg

Here are some examples of how these look:

YUlvam.jpg

jbA2BU.jpg

H4QZsS.jpg

I have the following made and ready to go:

6x Black
6x Red
4x Grungy Red (Artwork was designed to look stained/oily/grungy)
2x White
2x Hot Pink
2x White
2x Green
2x Blue

Each one is $15 + $1 shipping in the US or add $1.50 for International Shipping.
You must cover the 4% or use the friends/gift option.

Paypal is: [email protected]

When paying, your paypal must include your SSF username, the color desired and your address. If these items are not on the paypal, it will be refunded, and your order cancelled.

The prices are sale prices, and when this batch is gone they will go back to full price in the future, so grab one now if you want one.

Sounds good, I have already sold a couple of reds and a black so don't miss out. Feel free to send payment when ready, all order info in the first post.

Some great figures for these include:
- Alan Grant - Jurassic Park Neck Bandana
- Daryl Black Face Bandana
- Dary Back Pocket Bandana
- Tupac Bandana
- Clay from Sons of Anarchy Head Bandana (Cholo Style)
- Vasques - Aliens Headband/Bandana

and more

Since these are fabric, you can cut, fold, tie, tiwst and create any look with them.

Thanks!

Last edited:
All paid orders have been shipped, all PMs replied.
If anyone else wants to grab some of the remaining stock, PM me.

All paid orders have been shipped, all PMs replied.
If anyone else wants to grab some of the remaining stock, PM me.

Back