1/6 ANH Luke`s Land speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jnix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all, I am Jnix.
One of my friends has 3D sculpted Luke`s Land speeder for 1/6 scale. As soon as I saw this, fell in love and decided to show and share this to you guys on behalf of my friend as he has no idea how to share it on this forum.
I just had thought that if I put my Luke and Obiwan on that vehicle, would be really awesome. So please throw your opinion and thoughts. If you guys are interested in this to be real, I would love to persuade him to produce this land speeder in 1/6 scale as he is professional to produce miniatures.

oh and he needs some references of the bottom so need your help to finish this.

Here are pictures,
X-34_Landspeeder_01.jpgX-34_Landspeeder_02.jpgX-34_Landspeeder_03.jpgX-34_Landspeeder_04.jpgX-34_Landspeeder_05.jpgX-34_Landspeeder_06.jpgX-34_Landspeeder_07.jpgX-34_Landspeeder_08.jpg
star-wars4-movie-screencaps.com-3099.jpgstar-wars4-movie-screencaps.com-3321.jpg

Looks amazing Jnix! I'd be interested - although I have no idea what something like this would cost to produce let alone a sale price. (Or where I'd Park it!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so cool! And I would love to see it but it's probably not something I'd ever buy due to its size and price.

Like most things, price would be a factor, but I would love to see it followed through enough to get that magic number. If it's in that Batmobile/Jazz hallway range, with a payment plan, I'd might be in for one.

I'd love one unpainted if it was reasonably priced Jnix, that looks awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I told my wife that would be something I could buy...I would like to know the price..he needs to ding up the front a bit though. Looks incredible. He's really talented.

Here are pics I took of the 1:6 model they used in the movie. But you never see the underside unfortunately.

Here is the 1:1 model. Looks like the steering wheel is round like a car.

The computer sculpt seems a little off in places (rockets a little too large, windshield curve not quite right, wings a little too stubby, nose should be vertically curved, not flat) but it's a great start and I'd 100% be down for a 1/6 landspeeder. I wonder if it can be 3D printed without the little lines.

That was confirmed about 4-5 years ago however. Not a word since.:(

I got that from the sticky thread in the upcoming Star Wars figures. They have it there as confirmed. I assumed it is up to date. Sucks if it was 4-5 years ago.

I got that from the sticky thread in the upcoming Star Wars figures. They have it there as confirmed. I assumed it is up to date. Sucks if it was 4-5 years ago.

Sideshow confirmed it and even had a B&W teaser pic of it at one point, but sadly it just disappeared from the radar maybe 3-4 years ago.

Over the years Sideshow has "confirmed" stuff like 1/6 Indy Short Round and mine cart and Max Rebo/Sy Snootles band - only to have them drift off, never to be mentioned again.

Given the way Sideshow is going - seemingly winding down their SW 1/6 output - I'd say there's zero chance they'd do the landspeeder now.

i would prob be down to buy this as long as the price is remotely reasonable

Sideshow confirmed it and even had a B&W teaser pic of it at one point, but sadly it just disappeared from the radar maybe 3-4 years ago.

Over the years Sideshow has "confirmed" stuff like 1/6 Indy Short Round and mine cart and Max Rebo/Sy Snootles band - only to have them drift off, never to be mentioned again.

Given the way Sideshow is going - seemingly winding down their SW 1/6 output - I'd say there's zero chance they'd do the landspeeder now.

Sideshow may have abandoned it but there's no reason Hot Toys couldn't pick this up and run with it given their history of releasing 1:6 scale vehicles like the Batmobile and the DeLorean. Pretty sure we'll be getting a 1:6 Landspeeder at some point. Only question is WHEN not IF.

Back