1/6 ALIENS Newt!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
newt5.jpg

1/6 Newt Sideshow Freaks Exclusive made available to Sideshow Freaks only! Again, those on this list have first opportunity to purchase this figure in the order they expressed interest. If you are on this list and wish to purchase this Figure, you must contact Shawn and confirm same on this thread. If Shawn doesn't hear from you in a timely manner, you may lose your place on line as these roll out. All Freaks welcome.

Sovereign Studios will manage all orders.

Sovereign Freaks 1/6 Newt Group Discount Rate Order List: $110. Kit $80
Accessories include Casey and Wrist Locator.

C= Freaks who have Confirmed Ordering/Purchasing this Figure.

C r-pjam (unpainted head) (paid half)
C r-Wor Gar (unpainted head)
r-galacticboy
C metaphorge (leaning r/ rooted)
C- k s-lerath666
s-icruise
s-BadMoon
r-dark spidey
C r-tigerfeet
s-FACEBOX
C Mudshark (complete unassembled, bald unpainted head)
r-Les Walker (Head only with hair: unpainted)
Ironman1188 (pending HS)
C k r-Jedimike71
C k- P@CK@R@CK
s - Faschist Hippy
r-tnaig001
C r- uscmhicks
C r - lethal1973 - *2 Figs (paid)
r- mookeylama
C r - migwit (Paid)
r- darth cruel
C r- tylerd
Spooky

r = rooted hair
s = sculpted hair
k = kit (no body)

"She will be $110.00 instead of my standard Freaks rate of $125.00. Kits will run $80.00 and will be very "do-it-yourself". By that I mean you will have to do ALL of your own painting and distressing. The outfit will be in "new" condition. The kit will not be supplied with a body. I won't be doing loose parts orders, sorry. That's where things get confusing and people get lost in the shuffle."

0N6.jpg

[email protected]

Last edited:
Woot, just found this thread. Dropped Soverin an e-mail, and I look forward to seeing the sculpted hair.. now i just need to go buy a medicom ash Ketchum........
Ah well, funds are tight, she gets relagated to the project table!

Woot, just found this thread. Dropped Soverin an e-mail, and I look forward to seeing the sculpted hair.. now i just need to go buy a medicom ash Ketchum........
Ah well, funds are tight, she gets relagated to the project table!

Ok, I'll mark you down as confirmed until we hear otherwise.

I highly recommend rooted hair but Shawn has said he'll be revealing the sculpted hair version soon.

Can't STAND Rooted hair on my 1/6ers personaly. It never looks right to me. Those of you that like it? Mpre power to you, but I just can't. Also, considering the fact that i have Cats, the dander ALLWAYs gets into the rooted hair, and messes it up. static is the enemy....

Can't STAND Rooted hair on my 1/6ers personaly. It never looks right to me. Those of you that like it? Mpre power to you, but I just can't. Also, considering the fact that i have Cats, the dander ALLWAYs gets into the rooted hair, and messes it up. static is the enemy....

Sculpted it is for lerath! :D Darn kitty dander. :lol

I have no problem with rooted hair. That's why I orded the head with the rooted hair. I don't have a cat at home...yet. So I don't have to worry about cat dander...yet. I think the rooted hair looks better than the sculpted hair, especially for Newt. But, that's my opinion. :D

I have no problem with rooted hair. That's why I orded the head with the rooted hair. I don't have a cat at home...yet. So I don't have to worry about cat dander...yet. I think the rooted hair looks better than the sculpted hair, especially for Newt. But, that's my opinion. :D

I have a cat but it never moves nor malts and is not allowed in my collection room.. EVER !!. It recently broke my Jason pf , first time its ever broke anything of course and it was my fault really. I just prefer to blame the cat. :D
It should be fine I would think. I love the rooted hair look. :cool:

Cats are spies for the government.

totally. :cool:
cats_l.jpg

but are they on our side ?.
I sense a double cross. :horror

As for the figure I cannot wait for this , posing it with Ripley is going to be amazing , one of my all time most wanted figures EVA !!. :D
Thanks to everyone involved in this , it rocks !! :rock:rock2

newt5.jpg

1/6 Newt Sideshow Freaks Exclusive made available to Sideshow Freaks only! Again, those on this list have first opportunity to purchase this figure in the order they expressed interest. If you are on this list and wish to purchase this Figure, you must contact Shawn and confirm same on this thread. If Shawn doesn't hear from you in a timely manner, you may lose your place on line as these roll out. All Freaks welcome.

Sovereign Studios will manage all orders.

Sovereign Freaks 1/6 Newt Group Discount Rate Order List: $110. Kit $80
Accessories include Casey and Wrist Locator.

C= Freaks who have Confirmed Ordering/Purchasing this Figure.

C r-pjam (unpainted head) (paid half)
C r-Wor Gar (unpainted head)
r-galacticboy
C metaphorge (leaning r/ rooted)
C- k s-lerath666
s-icruise
s-BadMoon
r-dark spidey
C r-tigerfeet
s-FACEBOX
C Mudshark (complete unassembled, bald unpainted head)
r-Les Walker (Head only with hair: unpainted)
Ironman1188 (pending HS)
C k r-Jedimike71
C k- P@CK@R@CK
s - Faschist Hippy
r-tnaig001
C r- uscmhicks
C r - lethal1973 - *2 Figs (paid)
r- mookeylama
C r - migwit (Paid)
C r- darth cruel
C r- tylerd
C k- Spooky

r = rooted hair
s = sculpted hair
k = kit (no body)

"She will be $110.00 instead of my standard Freaks rate of $125.00. Kits will run $80.00 and will be very "do-it-yourself". By that I mean you will have to do ALL of your own painting and distressing. The outfit will be in "new" condition. The kit will not be supplied with a body. I won't be doing loose parts orders, sorry. That's where things get confusing and people get lost in the shuffle."

0N6.jpg

Contact Shawn @: [email protected]

Last edited:
Checkin' in to be listed! Can't wait to get you some money so I can get Newt displayed with Ripley!

Hey guys, sorry I've been mute on this lately... I'm gonna have to hold off on committing to this figure. Sideshow is taking too much of my money right now, but I may still get one later on.

Hey guys, sorry I've been mute on this lately... I'm gonna have to hold off on committing to this figure. Sideshow is taking too much of my money right now, but I may still get one later on.

Thanks for weighing in GB! :D

Hey guys,
Wanted to post a quick update.....

I'll be sending out payment requests for the Newt figures soon. Sorry I haven't done this already, but I really need to get some of the other stuff I have outstanding here on the board before I dive into another project. I'm doing a juggling act as it is with Crow and Batman figures and I don't want to juggle my way into a bad reputation on this board :monkey1

My list is up to date, I believe. Please keep in mind, pjam's original list is only a guide! If you want on the list you have to send me an email.

The sculpted hair version will likely be available right as the rooted versions start rolling out, as I'm doing the sculpt now.

Hang in there guys! She's coming!

Hey guys,
Wanted to post a quick update.....

I'll be sending out payment requests for the Newt figures soon. Sorry I haven't done this already, but I really need to get some of the other stuff I have outstanding here on the board before I dive into another project. I'm doing a juggling act as it is with Crow and Batman figures and I don't want to juggle my way into a bad reputation on this board :monkey1

My list is up to date, I believe. Please keep in mind, pjam's original list is only a guide! If you want on the list you have to send me an email.

The sculpted hair version will likely be available right as the rooted versions start rolling out, as I'm doing the sculpt now.

Hang in there guys! She's coming!

that's great to hear. if you can send your paypal e-mail address in that request, i can get a payment to you. thanks!

Back