1/6 ALIENS Newt!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit later than promised, but here is the sculpt for the cast hair version of Newt. It won't give a great impression overall, I know. Building a figure, covering it in plastic and using it as an armature is the best way to sculpt cast wigs. It will give you the details of the sculpt itself, though. Hope you like it.

00newthair4.jpg

00newthair3.jpg

00newthair2.jpg

00newthair1.jpg

Reposting...

I would be interested to hear if Shyawn would be willing to add a sculpted hair head with the rooted Head that way I can change out and try different things...obviously would pay extra.......liking both heads...great work.

bumpity bump bump .. bump bump :rock
Shaun sent out a pm to me and I presume everyone else , I figured this thread needed a bump. :)

Hi Shawn. I'm interested in changing my order from the yarn "rooted hair" version of the Newt kit, to the molded, or "cast hair" version.

I'll try to pay you when I can for the kit. I replied to your PM about it today. I'm sorry I can't pay immediately right now. I'm broke, and trying to get a better job with my local police department now. :eek:

Thanks again.

Shawn , I paid for the figure.
I would like to change my order to the sculpted hair if possible. :)
Would it be possible to see a pic of the figure made up and painted with the sculpted before we fully commit ?.
Thanks ,

Tay.

would like to see a finished sculpted hair model with newt's face included before deciding. shawn, is it possible to post a pic of the finished newt with sculpted hair?

I still want rooted hair. I want to play around with it and make it look scraggly over her face. The sculpted hair looks terrific, but the rooted hair is what sold me on this fig, so "I'm gonna dance with the one who brung me." :lol

I still want rooted hair. I want to play around with it and make it look scraggly over her face. The sculpted hair looks terrific, but the rooted hair is what sold me on this fig, so "I'm gonna dance with the one who brung me." :lol

Me too. Only way to go IMO. If I want to pull it behind her ears, done, thrown in front of her face, done. Swept to the side, done.

Btw, where's Shawn? Haven't heard from him in a while.

still would like to see a pic of a finished newt with sculpted hair.

I usually hear from him from time to time. It's been quiet here too.
I'd give him some time. This is a lot of work. I am sure it will be worth the wait.

I got an email saying MY Newt will be shipped this week!

Outstanding!!! Can't wait to see some pics of her!!!

I think I've been bumped up the list a bit due to some folks needing more time. I am really looking forward to this!!! :banana :banana :banana

Hopefully, the Bishop sculpts by Ada will be arriving soon, too! Been dreaming about this for a very long time!!! Can't wait to finally unpack the Power Loader that's waiting for me when I get back to the states next week! :rock :rock :rock

Outstanding!!! Can't wait to see some pics of her!!!

I think I've been bumped up the list a bit due to some folks needing more time. I am really looking forward to this!!! :banana :banana :banana

Hopefully, the Bishop sculpts by Ada will be arriving soon, too! Been dreaming about this for a very long time!!! Can't wait to finally unpack the Power Loader that's waiting for me when I get back to the states next week! :rock :rock :rock

Cool MS, great news.

I guess we've been moved, without any warning, whatever, pass the word. :D

Back