1/6 & 1/4 tailoring and few other bits and bobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 tailoring

Thanks, yes it does help...much appreciated

I don't know if it helps, but they don't have to be functional, since the terminator only uses the jacket opened the entire movie, as far as I remember.

Hi Tinela, didn't realise you had a thread of your own as I saw your work in Rahmier84's thread. Sent you a PM the other day. I see now you're busy for the next few months, but could you let me know if the suggested commissions are a possibility. I don't mind waiting until you're free. Thanks

Hi, I apologies for the late replay..I will come here more often...Regards
Hi Tinela, didn't realise you had a thread of your own as I saw your work in Rahmier84's thread. Sent you a PM the other day. I see now you're busy for the next few months, but could you let me know if the suggested commissions are a possibility. I don't mind waiting until you're free. Thanks

DSCF3818.jpg

Love your works , very skillfull.
Would be able to make a leather jacket that Roy Batty wears in Blade Runner?

Can you make a thong for my pet hamster Norman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi...I apologies but have no clue how is it....working on a few things and i wouldn't like to commit to something else for the moment. Thanks for understanding. Regards
Love your works , very skillfull.
Would be able to make a leather jacket that Roy Batty wears in Blade Runner?

Back