1/4 Superman New 52 Justice League - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took some additional photos. Really loving the look and presence of this piece.

Attachments

• Prime 1 N52 002.jpg
    Prime 1 N52 002.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 177
  • Prime 1 N52 001.jpg
    Prime 1 N52 001.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 169
  • Prime 1 N52 003.jpg
    Prime 1 N52 003.jpg
    752.5 KB · Views: 170
Can anyone that has this statue comment on the cape? It looks to be sculpted, but made of a cloth like material. Is that an accurate description?

Thanks!

Can anyone that has this statue comment on the cape? It looks to be sculpted, but made of a cloth like material. Is that an accurate description?

Thanks!

It's obviously fully sculpted. So no fabric like material is involved.

You have to remember it's digitally sculpted, so the sculptor is able to create some very fine details which can make it look to some that fabrics have been used when they haven't.

What happened? Damaged during an unboxing?

Not quite but a lot of very close calls, the whole review felt like an accident just waiting to happen. I am truely surprised he got thru it without breaking anything lol... he definitely got some scratches putting on that cape. I was cringing the whole time he was attempting to get it on. The review is unique to say the least, haven’t seen another quite like it myself, especially with higher end statues

Not quite but a lot of very close calls, the whole review felt like an accident just waiting to happen. I am truely surprised he got thru it without breaking anything lol... he definitely got some scratches putting on that cape. I was cringing the whole time he was attempting to get it on. The review is unique to say the least, haven’t seen another quite like it myself, especially with higher end statues

Yep' that was rough to watch.It's hard enough unboxing these pieces with space and two hands.Brave fellow,but even though nothing bad happened he is not very smart in this instance.I would get help.The cost is too high and he was at risk of knocking over other pieces in the process.

Last edited:
Ugh, I'm trying so hard to not get this, so beautiful. I seriously have to thank my distaste for the long hair because otherwise I would have ordered already. P1, please announce a Christopher Reeve Superman so I can skip all other ones :lol

I-Want-One-Tony-Stark-In-Iron-Man-2-Gif.gif

Didn’t get a chance to open him last weekend but I’ll be doing it tomorrow or the next day. Prime 1 Spiderman 2099 is arriving next week so I got to get supes set up before the other one arrives. Don’t want to get behind lol. I’ll post some pics of this one once I get it setup

Back