1/4 Scale Whips Comparison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice.. "recaster"...and "half assed products"... I won't even address that... because it is unnecessary... anyone who has bought from me can address that.... besides.. I have an actual career and do not consider myself as some sort of "artist".. this is a side hobby that I dabble with.. no delusional opinions of my work here...

I didn't STILL buy anything from you... I paid for something .. never got anything but an excuse.. and never considered coming back.. period..

besides you guys have missed the point and are assigning my post to some kind of severe disappointment of his inability to deliver my specific order.. wrong.. the issue is the inability to reliably deliver on most ALL orders to members of the community.. thats the issue I have raised.. I don't have any personal need for your products.....

And as for the comment regarding me trying to "redo" Shawn's products... I filled a gap left over from the sideshow release... people wanted better belts and holsters.. so I produced them.... simple... at the time Shawn was doing, or rather taking money, for jackets and whips.... so I focused on the belts and holsters.... after doing that without complaint for about a year I noticed a constant slew of complaints from people waiting for whips... so again, I filled a gap for those that wanted a product when they paid for it... calling that an attempt to "redo" shawn's work is ludicrous.. unless somehow Shawn has the complete license to all things custom for the Indiana Jones niche..

At this point we are all speaking in circles..... in the end all I have done is helped out fellow collectors with what they wanted and when they wanted it...and reliably delivered... people seem happy with what they get.. if you feel I make inferior work I am OK with that.. again.. this is a side hobby.. not a "free lance artist career".. :lol

Dude- seriously- it’s been SEVEN years and you are STILL crying..about NOTHING. LOL!
You ‘did research’? Really..? That quick.. OOOOKAAAYYY…

Please- seriously- I’m serious- Why?
Seven years.
You have your money.
What could POSSIBLY be your issue..?

Please tell me..
I HAVE to know..
OK: Go!

LOL! Two years later and people are still waiting. Point goes to Mike :clap

Back