1/4 Scale Thulsa Doom!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adegregorio

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/4 Scale Thulsa Doom!

Sculptor: Alejandro Pereira Ezcurra

Maybe a model kit?

td1.jpg

td4.jpg

td10.jpg

td5.jpg

td6.jpg

td7.jpg

td8.jpg

td9.jpg

Last edited:
THULSA DOOM Kit scale 1/4 ( UNPAINTED AND UNASSEMBLED )

SCULPTOR: ALEJANDRO PEREIRA Alejandro Pereira

The kit will be made in the highest quality polyurethane resins, and it will be completely SOLID.

Accredited professionals will performed the casting, using the most advanced techniques in order to provide perfection to the smallest detail: no bubbles, no cast lines, no imperfections.

The kit consists of:
2 interchangeable heads ( with/ without helmet )
Torso
Legs
Three interchangeable arms (1 right arm with sword and 2 left arms with and without helmet)
Sword
Base
Coat and ankle braces made with real clothing

Kit measurements:
Height: 29 inches – 75 cm/ 30”
Width: 7 inches – 20 cm/ 8”
Base: 19 inches – 50 cm/ 20”

All products are shipped in original ART BOX packaging. Packaging contains high-density foam customized to fit and protect each individual product. Product is placed in a second box for shipping to ensure the original packaging arrives undamaged. This packaging can be easily used to store the statue once it is assembled and painted.
The product will be 100% manufactured in Europe: design, casting and shipping.

Please note that this project is a Limited Edition of 99 units.

Price of KIT: 750 Euros (840 usd) + shipping + Paypal commission. Payment by bank transference is also available.

Ship cost will be calculated when we know buyer country and postal code.

In order to reserve a kit, customers need to submit deposit of 400 Euros ( 450 usd ) deposit (non-refundable), plus paypal commission

I think the issue here is that TD would dwarf the Arnie PF which is on the small side to begin with.

Beautiful Kit but with a Pro Paint Job you're gonna end up paying another Grand on top of the Cost of that Kit.
If this came Built & Painted for a Grand I'd be in for sure.

Wow.
I guess its rare ...but in this hobby everything is eventual.
Conan collectibles have been on a tear the last few years with no sign of slowing down. Right now we have PCS and Chronicle both working the Arnie Conan license ....only a matter of time before a 1/4 Thulsa Doom will officially happen.

Wow.
I guess its rare ...but in this hobby everything is eventual.
Conan collectibles have been on a tear the last few years with no sign of slowing down. Right now we have PCS and Chronicle both working the Arnie Conan license ....only a matter of time before a 1/4 Thulsa Doom will officially happen.

Chronicle said Thulsa Doom was supposed to be next, and i believe they inquired to purchase this and produce it but it's a no go. Paul said they may hold off on Thulsa Doom for no and produce Valeria next.

I always thought that the digital age would cause prices to go down. It's easier to push a pen than a sculpting tool. Seems it's going the other way. Sad.

Back