1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cause they actually care?:dunno
Even with all the hundreds of parts and many figures of Ironman from HT, they can't get the headsculpt or the proportions right.:slap

Cause they actually care?:dunno
Even with all the hundreds of parts and many figures of Ironman from HT, they can't get the headsculpt or the proportions right.:slap

The hundreds of parts might be the reason proportions are off... There's where you have the PPS option where proportions are correct...

The hundreds of parts might be the reason proportions are off... There's where you have the PPS option where proportions are correct...
does many parts somehow connected to more poseability?
I think PI will give 110% for this release or people won't turn their head from HT.
besides they're new to this kind of thing and surely want to steal the spotlight. maybe that's why the mark vii being delayed. they want to achieve perfection to compete with HT :dunno:

PI need to hit with the right price to snatch anyone from HT.

Most complaints with HT come down to price, if they can't beat them or atleast seem like a better deal (given we're talking different scales) then they don't have much hope.

941956_336569546446330_1317713048_n.jpg

the sculpts look great. they don't have a realistic look however. hopefully once things get closer to final that changes out for the better

not necessarily a bad thing mind you. much of it is the painted eyes and mushy hair sculpting

It's what I can imagine a higher end 1/4 Neca sculpt to look, if that makes any sense. A good shaped sculpt, with a good paint job. But maybe not the level of paint app that Enterbay or Hot Toys does. But I can see quite a bit of Cheadle in that sclulpt.

These sculpts are terrible... and have no human likeness to them. The only reason I can see the characters is because we know who they are suppose to be.

I must be alone in that.

Unless they figure out a way to comfortably Hot Toys prices they are wasting time.

I think they're both great likenesses. Best sculpts of RDJ and Don Cheadle I've seen.
emot-smugbert.gif

I think they're both great likenesses. Best sculpts of RDJ and Don Cheadle I've seen.
emot-smugbert.gif

Agreed. Only thing they're lacking is the HT paint job I'd say. If you look at them trying to see through the NECA paint job, you can see the sculpts are actually really good

I wouldn't buy anything from Iron Man 3 no matter how good the final product is.

But if the finals are of a very good quality I'd be very interested in the III, IV, VI, or VII.

Couldn't afford all, but I'd have to pick one and have one.

luckily I don't like iron patriot. I don't like the color & no much action for him on ironman 3.
I only pre-ordered mark 42 from them & maybe changed my mind after seeing at least how they do with mark 7

The HS does looks like RDJ and cheadle but they don't have the real looks of human...

Yes Anime Inc. appointed sole Official Distributor for all Play Imaginative products for North America. Pre-Order will up soon, stay turned.....

Marvel Super Alloy Iron Man 1/12, 1/6, 1/4 Action Figure:
Red Snapper
Gemini
Iron Patriot
War Machine
Mark 42
Heartbreaker

DC Super Alloy 1/6 Action Figure:
Superman
Green Lantern
Batman
Flash
Cyborg

Yes Anime Inc. appointed sole Official Distributor for all Play Imaginative products for North America. Pre-Order will up soon, stay turned.....

Marvel Super Alloy Iron Man 1/12, 1/6, 1/4 Action Figure:
Red Snapper
Gemini
Iron Patriot
War Machine
Mark 42
Heartbreaker

DC Super Alloy 1/6 Action Figure:
Superman
Green Lantern
Batman
Flash
Cyborg

Good luck with this. Won't be selling many of these Im suits at 600 bucks.

Back