1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this the new 1/4 WM in Forbidden Planets London's window display earlier today, looked impressive, but they had it marked up at nearly £700... strewth!

Was that just a prototype to help generate pre-orders?.. can't seem to find that figure listed on FP's website (only the 1/12 WM2). :dunno

I've had a WM on PO sense seeing it first hand at SDCC, decided to go against the conventional wisdom after giving it a few once over at the event. I booked mine through an authorized wholesaler here in the states, yes-anime. After a few phone calls just to check the where abouts the standard edition is coming in now as I type they were rushing trying to see if Play-Imaginative could get a few of the exclusives onto this shipment. As Play Imaginative and Yes Anime have both stated the exclusive version (full Don Cheadle head sculpt) will ship out a month or so later then the standard edition.

That is a really good likeness I think, usually the head sculpts aren't so great but that's pretty good..., the figure looks amazing but as I've got the Hot Toys & Kotobukiya versions of this suit I'll be looking at other suits I don't have anything of in order to be less repetitive.

comparative vs hot toys patriot (after many positions and manipulation , hot toys it's realy "toy" , PI it's massive and heavy i love hot toys but my choise it's PI ):

dfo8l8q.jpg

ISaw4gz.jpg

hBzYgn0.jpg

grRNSAV.jpg

Q5eIBrE.jpg

Llhht9V.jpg

mhKR04o.jpg

o0PTLYM.jpg

lliJBWn.jpg

cijWhu7.jpg

KcWtfej.jpg

hZArw20.jpg

bMRRBny.jpg

GZJTZPA.jpg

2ESbMQx.jpg

sI0d40f.jpg

hniTjvm.jpg

rChT6Hm.jpg

OcUX9Q9.jpg

6QVEcSN.jpg

nk4n4FX.jpg

3PmIo69.jpg

SNBju4t.jpg

c4sns07.jpg

cHdqsyE.jpg

ZuS74ke.jpg

tHeewmV.jpg

DSUHDh2.jpg

ZjaQU1F.jpg

Ke2bvvb.jpg

WSSa10d.jpg

UIfw5Vp.jpg

wfoUp4v.jpg

my question is, when i can get the XLII armor, how much will be and where i can get it online, im from spain, i hope you can help me, thnx in advance

hello,
XLII released in early 2015 we have no prices for moment

Hola,
XLII lanzado a principios de 2015 no tenemos precios por ahora

pm me .

Back