1/4 scale cave Troll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444430251.240266.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444430289.623744.jpg

Screen accurate, just like the Weta. Of course it will have a loin cloth that isn't in this picture.

just watched the moria scene and the chain/collar around neck is incorrect on this, doesnt have spikes should just be a collar with no spikes and a chain attached

other then that its a masterpiece

The spikes have already been cut down, but the cave troll always had spikes on the collar. They vary in size in weta collectibles but they are always there. There are there in the movie too.

That thing is a piece of art! Just based on the pictures, I can't imagine how awesome this is in real life!

Congrats!

Hey guys! Cave Troll is finalized :)

If anyone is interested in having one made for them, PM me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446584168.179592.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1446584185.659649.jpg

Are they able to tone down the white/crème color on the face at all? Did not notice that in the previous pics as much as those promo ones. The transition is a bit abrupt and takes place at a skin fold and it just looks kind of odd.

When do they start shipping? Any quote on that yet?

The promo pics are photoshopped which I think makes the contrast starker. I've asked for that to be lessened though.

They are scheduled to ship Q2 2016.

Back