Action Figure 1/4 Scale Arkham Knight Batman NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you take some pics of the Bases by them selves?

Sorry for the late Reply here you go :) 20150819_182344_zpstmobenri.jpg

I love seeing pictures like this. 2 different branded figures £$££$$ s apart but totally not out of place and all looking superb. Loving the batmobiles at the bottom.

I love seeing pictures like this. 2 different branded figures £$££$$ s apart but totally not out of place and all looking superb. Loving the batmobiles at the bottom.

Honestly if he were to get a custom cape for the Keaton Batman, it would probably be hard to tell that the second row is significantly cheaper than the top row.

Honestly if he were to get a custom cape for the Keaton Batman, it would probably be hard to tell that the second row is significantly cheaper than the top row.

Yea totally agree. I have a weird set up of enterbay terminator and Neca Reeve supes and from a far, ud never imagine there was such a huge price difference. I love what HT and Enterbay are able to achieve. I still cant get my head around how Neca are able to put figures out at they're price points. Just awesome .

Thanks man! I just spend a lot of money with the 30% off. Pretty much ordered an pre-ordered a lot of NECA 1:4 figures..............

Ditto! I just placed my order for only $70! No brainer at that price! Only problem is I am running a little low on 1/4 sized space...

... Here is my setup so far. I could potentially add another display case to the right of the fireplace but I would hear about it from the wife for awhile:lecture.

Ditto! I just placed my order for only $70! No brainer at that price! Only problem is I am running a little low on 1/4 sized space...

... Here is my setup so far. I could potentially add another display case to the right of the fireplace but I would hear about it from the wife for awhile:lecture.

Very nice setup. I love how large that batmobile is.

Very nice setup. I love how large that batmobile is.

I remember seeing your display a while back.... really cool set up sir .

Thanks, guys! He can also conceivably go to the left side of the display opposite NECA '89 bats where the kinect sensor currently is. I am thinking about doing some customizing as well... Saw some awesome stuff from Huebert, and I know imcould do very similar.

What are you talking about? I see tons of space available! :lol

j05YXsb_zps9to2xzhj.jpg

Mine just arrived with the mail! It really is a stunning figure and worth every penny. The only negative I can find is the shoulder pads aren't carbon fiber patterned, but to me that's really very minor. Spectacular.

Back