Statue 1/4 New 52 Batman - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only reason I am considering this is to pair with my SS Wonder Woman and SS Superman which are on Order.......the extra height of this piece actually allows for a more dynamic setup as it can go behind WW and Sups and still be seen

Anyone have a photo of this guy next to new 52 Superman?

6_C733090_A610_4057_ACDE_DA12167_A1810.jpg

This Batman statue put Sideshow's latest offering to absolute shame. Who in their right mind would want to buy that subpar Sideshow nonsense when they know this will be available in the future? Sure it is expensive and a much longer wait but the quality and presence is substantially higher as well. If this statue had some more texture on the suit and cape it could have been better than P1 Hush Batman.

Just saw all the pics, and I want to have it. I might just sell a few pieces so I could afford and have space for both this and the Blue/Grey Miller Batman.

Even the face is beautifully sculpted. It's good that I don't care about either of the EXs. I still wish they'd improve the grapple gun's hook, but that's a nitpick and not a dealbreaker at all.

This is a very nice statue but I wish the background/building base was colored/shaded differently so there would be a greater contrast between it and Batman.

Thanks. They look great together. I'd be very tempted to get Superman to pair with him, but their dimensions seem to be so big, will only the PAX be able to shelve them? Batman is supposed to be an inch taller which I'm attributing to the cape maybe? They also look about the same body size, are they about the same build in the New 52 world?

I was shocked at Collectibles Direct asking £1000 for this. Sideshow definitely the way to go, even after tax likely cheaper and you get the ex.

Exactly. I hate to bad mouth Collectibles Direct as they are a decent UK retailer but they are so overpriced

I was shocked at Collectibles Direct asking £1000 for this. Sideshow definitely the way to go, even after tax likely cheaper and you get the ex.

Definitely.

Elements of collectibles direct are great such as payment plans etc. But like general said, quite over priced. I’d love to use them but even with tax and shipping SS is probably cheaper. I can’t blame collectibles direct though as it must be hard to make money on these.

Definitely.

Elements of collectibles direct are great such as payment plans etc. But like general said, quite over priced. I’d love to use them but even with tax and shipping SS is probably cheaper. I can’t blame collectibles direct though as it must be hard to make money on these.

I'm getting my Hush Superman from CD, that was £1000...I think, so not sure why this 1/4 scale has the same price. Think I might go with Sideshow when the DKR Master Race Bat's goes up. I've now decided I want the Hush Batman and looks like direct with Prime 1 is my only route to the Ex version on that.

I'm getting my Hush Superman from CD, that was £1000...I think, so not sure why this 1/4 scale has the same price. Think I might go with Sideshow when the DKR Master Race Bat's goes up. I've now decided I want the Hush Batman and looks like direct with Prime 1 is my only route to the Ex version on that.

Yep they sold hush superman for £1040 and n52 supes for £865. Why the huge increase to £1000 for batman?

The current exchange rate can have a big effect on the prices for CD. Right now the £ is weak as **** thanks to Brexit.

Generally speaking though they have pretty good prices for Sideshow own brand pieces vs Xm and Prime 1.

Back