Statue 1/4 New 52 Batman - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it strange that even that Dog Alien is on Prime 1 site but you can’t order it. Just gives you the link to Sideshow. I’m sure sideshow had nothing to do with that piece either!

They just want the rights to sell it Exclusively through them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dammit still can't decide. I NEED a definite bigger scale statue. I collect the kotobukiya jim lee 1/6. SS batman pieces never did it for me. Now suddenly I'm going back and forth between this and hush.

Hush pro: jim lee is my definite batman. Love the sculpt.

Hush Cons: 1/3 scale and no other 1/3 scale in my collection and i don't plan on adding another.

P1 pros: cool dynamic pose, 1/4 scale, cool batsuit reminds me of the Arkham games which I love.

P1 Con: price too close to 1/3. Cool suit but not my fav. 20" length

Sry for my rambling. Collecting is sometimes frustrating lol [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I hear you, Hush all the way for me. There's always the back and forth people have about 1/3 but seriously once you get one....those doubts go completely out the window lol. And if you get 1, I'd wager you'll get another. I have 1 right now (DKR Black) and I fully intend on adding another 4 to my collection; Hush Batman/Superman/Catwoman, and the DKR Blue. I don't think the space thing is as difficult as its sometimes made out to be and really in the end, you should buy the statues you like best. Period. I could get the Sideshow 1/4 Superman for ~$350 cheaper and have it take up less space, sure. But I want 1 Superman in my collection, and to me the Hush Superman is the best I've ever seen. By far. So that's what I want and the other stuff is irrelevant.

Totally digging this piece the more I look at it. Glad I ordered. Looks really cool. If I had the space I would 100% go for 1/3. But at this point it’s 1/4 all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet i would fantasize more on the hush if i went with the p1. I think its obvious what i should do lol.

I bet i would fantasize more on the hush if i went with the p1. I think its obvious what i should do lol.

Sounds like that is true. The Hush Batman is also apparently going to be on Sideshow Live next week so if you're looking for something to put you over the top, that might be it.

Sounds like that is true. The Hush Batman is also apparently going to be on Sideshow Live next week so if you're looking for something to put you over the top, that might be it.
Oh tnx! Didn't know. In depth looks are always great

I think the Hush Batman and Superman are on another level. But this piece is jaw dropping. Like KainSwiss said, I like it more and more as I go over the pictures. It's BY FAR the best 1/4 Batman statue.

I like this side angle a lot/

dc-comics-batman-statue-sideshow-prime1-studio-2005181-04.jpg

dc-comics-batman-statue-sideshow-prime1-studio-200518-04.jpg

I'm in the same boot. Already in 1/3 territory and have my eye on the Hush Batman and possibly the TDKRIII, currently debating whether or not to wait on the black variant or the Finch. This is a nice piece, very dynamic pose, large base so won't fit in the BESTA with my other Marvel 1/4 pieces, but it does look great. Trying to figure out the space situation to see if I can add this in the collection, price is higher than the Superman and other new 52 pieces?

Dammit still can't decide. I NEED a definite bigger scale statue. I collect the kotobukiya jim lee 1/6. SS batman pieces never did it for me. Now suddenly I'm going back and forth between this and hush.

Hush pro: jim lee is my definite batman. Love the sculpt.

Hush Cons: 1/3 scale and no other 1/3 scale in my collection and i don't plan on adding another.

P1 pros: cool dynamic pose, 1/4 scale, cool batsuit reminds me of the Arkham games which I love.

P1 Con: price too close to 1/3. Cool suit but not my fav. 20" length

Sry for my rambling. Collecting is sometimes frustrating lol [emoji28]

I think you gotta go Hush if Jim Lee is your definitive Batman. I feel exactly the same and have pretty much talked myself into getting it now. :lol
The improvements they made really took it to another level.

This New 52 statue is equally breathtaking, it just depends which source material you prefer I suppose. The difference in scale matters little when the dimensions of this are even bigger than the Hush.

This statue looks cool but honestly I think the cape is too big. I checked out the dimensions of this statue and it's huge! I think I like the Hush bat better, but honestly is that really 1/4 scale especially compared to this?

I think you gotta go Hush if Jim Lee is your definitive Batman. I feel exactly the same and have pretty much talked myself into getting it now. :lol
The improvements they made really took it to another level.

This New 52 statue is equally breathtaking, it just depends which source material you prefer I suppose. The difference in scale matters little when the dimensions of this are even bigger than the Hush.

I think hush is the winner too, however it would annoy me to have everything 1/4 except one. It would also be like a gateway drug to me and I'd end up throwing my money away buying all the amazing 1/3 scale statues :lol

Hush is only 4" wider but surprisingly a couple of inches shorter and 6" less depth! That's the dimension that surprises the most, so much depth for a quarter scale piece.

Was pleasantly surprised at the price of this. I prob would have got it if the cape wasn't so big and sculpted

Hush is only 4" wider but surprisingly a couple of inches shorter and 6" less depth! That's the dimension that surprises the most, so much depth for a quarter scale piece.
Well damn. Im just talking about scale and Hush is actually better for my space. Hmmmm hush it is. This new 52 is definitely the best bats in 1/4 tho

I was interested in this statue, as it turned out awesome, but my shelves are only 12" deep, so it has to be a no go for me!

And now a 1/5 option just opened. I know not many collectors are fond of 1/5 statues but for me these are great.
81baa7c82720367ad3a2274ec182c817.jpg

Back