Statue 1/4 New 52 Batman - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if they'll do a fabric cape version? They've given the option for a lot of others.

Also was just thinking how sideshow would have called this a maquette due to the 'extra engineering' involved :lol

This thing will cost the same or more than a Sideshow maquette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thing will cost the same or more than a Sideshow maquette.

No doubt, but it is a quarter scale comic accurate statue which will have excellent paint and quality control, something that is not the case with sideshow's version

I think this will reign as the king of comic-accurate Batman 1:4 scale statues til who knows when, just as their DK on Gargoyle will be king in 1:3. Unfortunately I could only afford and have space for 1, so the price would help me decide. If prices would not be too far apart, I'd get the 1:3.

I think this will reign as the king of comic-accurate Batman 1:4 scale statues til who knows when, just as their DK on Gargoyle will be king in 1:3. Unfortunately I could only afford and have space for 1, so the price would help me decide. If prices would not be too far apart, I'd get the 1:3.
Same. Can only afford 1. Would prefer 1/4. But if this is 100-200 from the Hush batman im gonna suck it up and get hush lol. I really think this is going to be the case

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This is supposed to go up for PO today, right? What time do POs usually go live on SS's website?

Also, do we know all of the dimensions for this piece yet, including weight?

looks so good, but wish that cape wasn't so HUGE!

Do you think this cape would have been better as cloth material. Like pose-able cloth? Because I agree about the cape being a bit distracting to me. The sculpt is stellar though

I'm a little pissed we don't have any official information on this piece yet; price, dimensions better pics. It's as though Sideshow is suppressing info on this for some reason.

I'm a little pissed we don't have any official information on this piece yet; price, dimensions better pics. It's as though Sideshow is suppressing info on this for some reason.

:lol

Yeah, this...
dc-comics-batman-premium-format-figure-sideshow-silo-3005421.jpg

Not surprising considering the prices of the others and that it's Batman. I don't think I'll be getting this one as my Batman collection is pretty much done, but it looks great. Don't think I'd care about the EX though as the kryptonite does nothing for me and I don't think the COH is all that great. But at the same time when there's the small difference in price between the 2, I guess you just get the EX if you can.

Looks great I’m gonna try to hold off until I get some RP. $100 more would be a 1/3 statue smh...I’ll jump on the waitlist if it sells out, gives me some time to decide.

2020 :slap You'd think they would've started production already as long as it has been sidelined thanks to SS. (although Im sure SS would've stopped that too)

PO'd, $371 in RP (thanks SS for buying my P1 statue) makes this $428, easy peasy. Annnnd with that Im done with Sideshow. They can keep the $40 RP earned.

The ONLY way Ill come back is if they do a comic accurate FM DKR.

Developed and manufactured in partnership with Prime 1 Studio, we are proud to present the Batman Statue from Justice League: New 52!

License DC Comics
Type Statue
Manufacturer Sideshow Collectibles

:moon

I guess I don't really get these partnership pieces between Sideshow and P1, and how P1 really benefits from them. You can't even buy them on P1's site, you have to buy directly from Sideshow. It even says "Statue by Sideshow Collectibles" on the order page even though there is that little "Developed and manufactured in partnership with Prime 1 Studio" note at the bottom. So it's like P1 gets a little mention for being involved (I'm going to assume they are the primary designers of these pieces,) and Sideshow is the manufacturer/distributor and gets the majority of the revenue.

They clearly must get much more of a benefit from it than what I'm seeing externally because I don't see much.

Yeah I don't get it either. Also i see this selling out faster than SS own batman PF which is even cheaper.

Now with this price reveal i can actually put 100 more for bats or supes hush. Just not sure if a 1/3 statue is a good idea lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back