1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also a pic of both the Enterbay and the SQ009 together, again not the best sorry. I prefer the cowl on the Enterbay, it's the eyes I think but I honestly like both. Every other aspect the QS009 wins hands down. It's a wonderful figure, zero regrets here.

View attachment 416864

Nice comparison. I still see more of Bale in the EB version and prefer the look of the suit over HT.

And it's a shame they didn't incorporate the pers system into the cowl...[/QUOTE]

Side by side I think the HT looks more proportional and life like..the EB looks off :lecture

Some great pics! I have no room for 1/4 scale and not sure where i'm going to put this but still can't wait to get this. :lol

Even though HT’s figure is better than EB’s, I’ve got to be honest the enterbay’s face plates are far more superior more detailed than HT’s
I’ve got some side by side ACDA7ACD-81E2-4753-BC06-0A94216C3368.jpg

HT’s is on the left

Side by side I think the HT looks more proportional and life like..the EB looks off :lecture

HT definitely has the edge on overall proportions...but EB is more movie accurate...[/QUOTE]

That's how I'd put it to. Both are spectacular in their own way. It's funny now handling the EB how fragile it feels in comparison, sure is good to look at though!

Which belt is the more screen accurate? QS009 is identical to the QS001 and noticeably lighter than EB.

Pay out of the ass and get it from HK.

Not true, at least in my case. I paid £380 after delivery with KG Hobby, cheapest I've seen it with any UK retailer is £415 and most are over £450. Getting it from Sideshow would have incurred a large import tax charge that I never get hit with when ordering from Hong Kong.

adalee9527 said:
How much does you guys cost?
I am from Taiwan.
I preorder it for 320£.

That's a very good price! If I could have got mine for that price I would have gladly waited another few weeks. It's only because of the 'rip off Britain' prices here that I get quite a few figures from Hong Kong. We basically pay 25% more than most countries because of our VAT system.

Wowzah! Of course I leave for a few days and that's when fellow freaks start to get this thing in hand. Thanks for all the pictures everyone! Looks absolutely outstanding and it looks so gorgeous alongside the QS001. They complement each other so well and the scaling is even better than I was expecting.

Back