1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just preordered Batman along with Joker. Ask me a year ago if I would spend that kind of money for 2 figures and I would laugh in your face. But damn it, it's worth it for figures of this quality from my 2 favourite movies of all time.

Just preordered Batman along with Joker. Ask me a year ago if I would spend that kind of money for 2 figures and I would laugh in your face. But damn it, it's worth it for figures of this quality from my 2 favourite movies of all time.

yeah just too great to resist at least for me

I just PO'd both myself and I agree about spending that kind of cash on a few things. On Monday I PO'd my first ever Premium Formats, Croc and Bane. I never thought I would see the day lol. Then, these two roll around. But, what is good is we have a while for these to release plus it seems like almost inevitable delays we get as well from Hot Toys so it will be easy to drum up the funds for them.

Oops, didn't realize there were 2 thread for this... not sure which one is the official so I'll ask here just in case.

Was worried the Joker might sell out so I preordered that one first. Any chance this one will sell out as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Oops, didn't realize there were 2 thread for this... not sure which one is the official so I'll ask here just in case.

Was worried the Joker might sell out so I preordered that one first. Any chance this one will sell out as well?

doubtful but if production is lower than we think maybe - the EX Joker WILL sell out though

doubtful but if production is lower than we think maybe - the EX Joker WILL sell out though
Cool thanks. I really want to wait and see how the articulation is with the rubber suit so I'm hoping he'll still be up for order when it's about to release.

It likely will, it's Batman.

Are the eyes moveable like the QS001? Just noticed they mentioned the new head sculpt resembling Bale and the switch out mouth plates but not the eyes...

At least I won't have to pay for them to put it in a box. :lol

Almost all of my orders from Sideshow have arrived with scratched boxes. I'd stop ordering from them entirely if they didn't have those SS exclusive accessories.

I just trust BBTS more.

Are the eyes moveable like the QS001? Just noticed they mentioned the new head sculpt resembling Bale and the switch out mouth plates but not the eyes...

unfortunately , they're not

At least I won't have to pay for them to put it in a box. :lol

Almost all of my orders from Sideshow have arrived with scratched boxes. I'd stop ordering from them entirely if they didn't have those SS exclusive accessories.

I just trust BBTS more.

Lucky for me I don’t collect boxes.

Back