1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4303.jpgIMG_4312.jpgIMG_4308.jpgView attachment 464341

Here's Jaxon's cape on this beast. Those of you with custom capes really weren't kidding; I thought perhaps people were just buying into the hype but having them in hand really takes the figures to a whole other level. Thanks Jaxon!

That looks great!

I’m still looking for a deal on this one. I won an ebay auction a couple weeks ago and the seller printed a shipping label so it showed up on eBay as shipped but never actually shipped it. He lied about shipping it out soon after I called him out on it. Had to get an eBay refund instead of Bats. :(

Hello, may I know the addition you placed at the end of crotch grabber? QS001 and 009 materials are really sensitive. I think I need that solution as well :)

View attachment 464342View attachment 464343View attachment 464344View attachment 464341

Here's Jaxon's cape on this beast. Those of you with custom capes really weren't kidding; I thought perhaps people were just buying into the hype but having them in hand really takes the figures to a whole other level. Thanks Jaxon!

Hello, may I know the addition you placed at the end of crotch grabber? QS001 and 009 materials are really sensitive. I think I need that solution as well :)

In the QS009 box there was some foam padding used for something (it might have been the belt?) that i just wrapped around the crotch grabber and taped on.

Is the Jaxon cape the best custom cape out there? Does anyone know which one would be the best cape to get? or where to get it?
Thanks! got this beast today and love it, but definitely want that draped cape look as well.

Is the Jaxon cape the best custom cape out there? Does anyone know which one would be the best cape to get? or where to get it?
Thanks! got this beast today and love it, but definitely want that draped cape look as well.

Not sure if Jaxon is the best as this is subject to individual's preference but his is definitely a viable option now.

Can some one help figure out where to get the custom cape for this monster

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As above. Unreal has also posted a pic of a custom cape on his figure but unsure if he is selling them as of now. Best to PM Jaxon and Unreal (on FB) to enquire.

I sold mine. Couldn't stand the gloss on the suit and the inaccurate cape/cape clips position. A pity cause I like this suit most among all the on screen rendition thus far.

Back