1/4 Hot Toys - QS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought we got some update on the 1/4 Stormie from HT. :( Back to chopping hands and feet in my deep forest shed

I thought we got some update on the 1/4 Stormie from HT. :( Back to chopping hands and feet in my deep forest shed

Are you a customizer? Or just don't like strangers on your land?

I was looking at your magnificent collection, I noticed you had some autographed plaques made up.

Did you meet the guys? Did you hear about Richard (Bonehill?)

I was wondering how you went about making the plaques up, they look fantastic and I am considering something similar.

Not sure whether to go for something like the old Master Replicas signature editions or more like yours, colour pictures etc.

Sorry for all the questions, I have an inquisitive nature.

Are you a customizer? Or just don't like strangers on your land?

I was looking at your magnificent collection, I noticed you had some autographed plaques made up.

Did you meet the guys? Did you hear about Richard (Bonehill?)

I was wondering how you went about making the plaques up, they look fantastic and I am considering something similar.

Not sure whether to go for something like the old Master Replicas signature editions or more like yours, colour pictures etc.

Sorry for all the questions, I have an inquisitive nature.

It was a joke related to my location in Transylvania ;)

As for the signed plaques some are original (EFX Vader Legend, MR AT-AT SE), but all others are fan made and I sent them myself through the mail to be signed or used Official Pix send-in services.

I hadn't thought of that. Even looking at the 1/6 scale, a nitpick with HT is that they didn't do leather-style Chelsea boots; you'd think they'd go to the effort for the 1/4.

Looks better than initial photos, but I don't do 1/4 anyway. Just looking forward to others' eventual in-hand photos.

Is it just me or is this somehow less accurate than the 1/6 version? I'm not really well-versed enough to detail what's bugging me but something looks 'off' about the helmet and some of the armour pieces.

I wonder if this will coincide with the (speculated) 1/4 Rogue One Vader. Makes sense from a business stand point to release around a Star Wars movie release. So I see this and Vader having a release date close to or shortly after movie release. Very much anticipating this release....

3 figures I wanted since the SW line was announced:
1/4 Vader, Storm and Fett.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah an update would be great, hope they still continue the Quarter scale, Boba is great but he needs some friends in the cabinet :)

giphy.gif

Is it just me or is this somehow less accurate than the 1/6 version? I'm not really well-versed enough to detail what's bugging me but something looks 'off' about the helmet and some of the armour pieces.

The 'face' of the helmet seems off. I think the space between the eyes and mouth is too long. And the mouth looks like its angled upward too much.

Storm%20comp1.jpg~original

Storm%20comp%20Untitled.jpg~original

Would be a real shame if the 1/6 turned out to be superior to the 1/4. After all, greater accuracy and detail are part of the joy of these larger pieces.

I'll be happy with a single one, but the waiting time and especially the lack of news is killer. I really hope HT didn't cancel this 1/4 Stormie

The 'face' of the helmet seems off. I think the space between the eyes and mouth is too long. And the mouth looks like its angled upward too much.

Storm%20comp1.jpg~original

Storm%20comp%20Untitled.jpg~original
Personally I think the quarter scale helmet is more screen accurate than the 1/6 version, but both are "off" by a long way. image.jpg

I'll be happy with a single one, but the waiting time and especially the lack of news is killer. I really hope HT didn't cancel this 1/4 Stormie
Yeah it feels like that have cancelled, I hope they haven't too. Hopefully just waiting maybe to coincide with Rogue One, who knows.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Any update from the comic con, about the qs Trooper?

Also where are the proof for the rumours. About get canceld?

Back