1/4 Hot Toys - QS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hard because I have the 1/6th scale one already and it is gorgeous. But I am such a huge fan of the original trooper. And this one looks fricking "real", like an actors is in the armor. Just have to rearrange my spending. Another thing...they are making those stands very very tall for the SW figures haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The finish is beautiful, but at this scale the flaws in the helmet sculpt are more pronounced. Easy pass for me but I also don't do this scale. Can totally see why focus collectors or those less psycho-nit-picky than myself about helmets, would love it. ;)

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

please do a sandtrooper as well!

pose is posable ... its a HT .. Sideshows pose is bad..

View attachment 195533

please do a sandtrooper as well!

If I knew the two troopers (original and sand) were available at one scale or another I would have bought one at one scale and the other at another. But as it is I'll prob have two originals. I can't see a sand trooper at 1/4 scale for awhile but this was a surprise itself. So who knows.

Looks great, not a fan of the pose.

I guess they just slapped the figure on its place and that was it.
You will be able to do much better and pose it as you wish and still be more accurate than the SSC Stormie PF, with its weird looking pose, odd shaped helmet, and shorter back leg :p

It's hard because I have the 1/6th scale one already and it is gorgeous. But I am such a huge fan of the original trooper. And this one looks fricking "real", like an actors is in the armor. Just have to rearrange my spending. Another thing...they are making those stands very very tall for the SW figures haha

1/4 scale is truth.

Wonder when this and the Vader go up for Pre-order. Prob very soon I expect! An amazing trifecta of 1/4 scale glory: Vader, Stormie, Fett!!!
I have decided to stick to the non-human/villains. So no Luke, Han, Leia as much as they all look darn gorgeous and I'm a fan. Just it gets really expensive real fast.

I'm getting sick of all of these (innacurate) hero buckets. Wake me up when we get a stunt helmet sculpt.

Hot toys can break us with more 1:4 SW releases. I have fett on po, this will be hard to pass if the price is right (imagine a two pack of these in 1:4:thud:

I hope I can display the HT 1/4 with my SSC 1/4 PF. I really like the SSC piece but the HT piece not being static is a bonus. As long as the joints are tight...

I hope I can display the HT 1/4 with my SSC 1/4 PF. I really like the SSC piece but the HT piece not being static is a bonus. As long as the joints are tight...

I own the HT 1/4 Endo and it is a great piece, not floppy at all. Guess the Stormies will be similar

no question. bought. finally, ht is finally starting to pump out more stuff for their 1/4 line. all it needed to jump start it was a a lil ol star wars license to fall into their laps.

no question. bought. finally, ht is finally starting to pump out more stuff for their 1/4 line. all it needed to jump start it was a a lil ol star wars license to fall into their laps.

Yes the 1/4 scale line is tricky because you want to put something out there you know will sell. And, of course, Star Wars, Batman, Terminator, Iron Man sells. My prediction is they will make a 1/4 scale Jungle Hunter Predator eventually.

Back