1/4 General Grievous Exclusive Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES! Too expensive! I can't wait for everyone's pics, he is awesome looking in person. Good luck fellas.
:fireworks

wookilar8 said:
I got on the waitlist very late on this piece, April 4 to be exact. Have many people on the waitlist gotten converted to an order? If so please tell me when you got on the waitlist.

I was on the wait list by march 02 as far as i remember and my exclusive converted like march 20

I wish you luck for the exclusive the cape is such a difference though

Don't worry about the wait list. I am sure all your orders will be converted because many people will cancel this figure due to the high price. I am also thinking about cancelling mine, but evey time I look at it, the decision becomes harder. :monkey2

carbo-fation said:
I am also thinking about cancelling mine, but evey time I look at it, the decision becomes harder. :monkey2

You guys so lucky to live in USA. I am paying like 200 $ shipment and if the package stucks with customs additional 200 - 250 $ is spent also to extract it. I hate customs and high shipment price but still for GG it is worth to take the risk and I am not cancelling this one.

Gambit, it sure stinks that you have to pay all those extra fees! But if ever there were a piece that was worth it, I think this is it. Grievous is far from my favorite Star Wars character, but this piece is just one of the most amazing Sideshow releases ever. I really do believe that when you finally get to see him in person you'll feel that it was worth the wait and expense. I might as well put all my other Star Wars collectibles away in the closet, because this is going to be the one that gets all the attention when people check out my stuff. :chew

tomandshell said:
I might as well put all my other Star Wars collectibles away in the closet, because this is going to be the one that gets all the attention when people check out my stuff. :chew

THIS IS SO TRUE...

No it sucks to be this woman!

normal_chewbacca.jpg

:chew :chew "I see you Chewie....shaking that ass!! Shaking that ass!" :chew :chew​

This and the Maul Bust may be a toss up for which will be the center piece of my collection. All I know is this is going to be a hell of an expensive May. Come on tax return.

Yeah, this is gonna be an attention grabber for sure I think. I've done som moving around so I can display this guy and give him the spot where he can grab some attention.

I decided to keep my pre-order for this Grievous Exclusive even though he doesn't quite fit in with my the other PF SW statues (Luke, Han, Darth & Obi.)

Can't wait to see what PF is next...

Good luck to everyone and here's to the General's safe arrival.

Got my notice for the exclusive!!! Now let's get on with adding more PF's to the Star Wars line!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also thought that GG didn't fit in with the others but Hopefully that will change in the next couple of weeks.

NASEDO said:
I also thought that GG didn't fit in with the others but Hopefully that will change in the next couple of weeks.

He will fit in nicely eventually. He would look cool with some of the other PT bad guys- Dooku, Ep. III Sidious, Jango, Maul, or any of the Clones.

Yeah, this thing rocks.:chew Lots of folks are gonna be mighty happy when he arrives.:chew

I hope he comes the week befor Memorial day so I can have a 3 day weekend to just stare at him.:google :google :google

Back