1/4 General Grievous Exclusive Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlarsen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 1/4 Scale General Grievous - Sideshow Exclusive (item #71261) from our Star Wars Premium Format Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20-25 days.

Yes! I knew this would be coming soon, since it was listed in the "coming in 30 days" section of the newsletter last week.

The Grievous Exclusive and the Predator Exclusive should be hitting around the same time in mid to late May. That's absolutely fantastic.

Leia is supposedly coming in May also, so I wonder if they will delay her a bit to June? I hope not.

In a few short weeks, every announced SW PF will have been released. It's time to announce some new ones!!! We need a new SW PF announcement now, plus another at SDCC.

No notrice for me yet but it should be there soon. At last the wait seems to be over.

Hey mLarsen what part of Mn are you from? I am from the south metro area myself.

elwood49 said:
The Grievous Exclusive and the Predator Exclusive should be hitting around the same time in mid to late May. That's absolutely fantastic.

In a few short weeks, every announced SW PF will have been released. It's time to announce some new ones!!! We need a new SW PF announcement now, plus another at SDCC.

Man, that is gonna be exspensive for those that have both them coming. I tip my cap to ya if you can afford both.

Yeah, we need some new ones even if it's a character or two I won't buy I'd like to see something.

Got mine...
Man, with Maul and Leia and MR's Qui-Gon saber and 'other sabers' I am having made, but the Star Wars 12"ers.....Man, this is the MOST expensive quarter for me EVER! :monkey2

Well, have 2/3 of Predator already paid off, so the hit won't be quite as huge if I hadn't opted for flex pay. Now I'm kicking myself that I didn't do Flex Pay on Grievous.

Still, it's gonna be a pricey month of May! :lol

I got on the waitlist very late on this piece, April 4 to be exact. Have many people on the waitlist gotten converted to an order? If so please tell me when you got on the waitlist.

congrats to everyone that will be receiving this statue. I had to cancel mine because of Lurtz.

elwood49 said:

Yes! Yes! To Elwood you listen!!

Hey! I just realized that Grievous is due to hit the week of May 15th--and I have the whole week off! That will be something nice to look forward to during my vacation!

Last edited:
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. I've had to cancelled my Grievous a month or so ago after my 1st flex pay payment ....had too much things to pay for...now I know that after seeing the first pics here of people getting him, I will be soooo disappointed... and a sad monkey, I will become...

Don't fret Shai! I'm sure you'll be able to pick up the
regular version if you want one, and possibly even the
exclusive version from somebody here on the board.

Life finds a way.............

JS :chew

tomandshell said:
Hey! I just realized that Grievous is due to hit the week of May 15th--and I have the whole week off! That will be something nice to look forward to during my vacation!

I have that same week off for vacation. It wasn't the week I wanted initially but receiving Grievous that week would make it a lot better. :)

The Grievous exclusive is one of my most anticipated SSC pieces! It's going to be hard, reading about all your intimate moments of joy with the good General, while I'm still waiting for my copy.

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Do it for me Chewie-
:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

tomandshell said:
Yes! Yes! To Elwood you listen!!

My Birthday Is May 13!!!! So My Gift is Coming Just In Time.................My Most Anticipated Statue Ever!!!!!:blissy :fireworks

Back