1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep you have...here it is
Game-of-Death-bruce-lee-28433564-800-506_zps88df20a4.jpg

wooooo is screen acurate lol i still not have a good GOD figure just seeing these pics wish i had. i do like the Nokia version though. but dont want to derail the WOD thread , not yet , maybe when the 1/6 BB is released or blitzway statue lol

picture.php
argggg!! Rovo jin,s Bruce head sculpt wish we had this also with the HD1008 looks good, ^O^

It looks similar, but different to me. Strange that it's under Rovo Jin's Enterbay section of his blog though. Another 1/4 WotD? I think I prefer the one we got with this set. These other pics were under the blogs Enterbay section as well. EB Harrison Ford? Huh?

ROVO-BL1.jpg

ROVO-JG.jpg

ROVO-HS0.jpg

I think this was the original one ...not sure what happened.
The 1/4 figure was originally announced as having a Rovo Jin head.

It looks similar, but different to me. Strange that it's under Rovo Jin's Enterbay section of his blog though. Another 1/4 WotD? I think I prefer the one we got with this set. These other pics were under the blogs Enterbay section as well. EB Harrison Ford? Huh?

ROVO-HS0.jpg

Harrison Ford is from the UU - Medicom x Enterbay - Han Solo release. Link below for the thread.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98266&page=25

Rovo Jin is a pretty fine sculptor. Better then most of the HT team apart from Kojun of course IMHO. Maybe on par with Lee So Young. Yulli is overrated, most of her sculpts are outdone pretty soon, and it takes her 2-3 tries to get it down (apart from her DX08 Joker).

I think this was the original one ...not sure what happened.
The 1/4 figure was originally announced as having a Rovo Jin head.
I remember that. Wonder if there was some drama there. Maybe not. Scuderia's sculpt is really similar though. Hmmm.
Harrison Ford is from the UU - Medicom x Enterbay - Han Solo release.
Ahhh, that's what it's for. Thanks :hi5:
Rovo Jin is a pretty fine sculptor. Better then most of the HT team apart from Kojun of course IMHO. Maybe on par with Lee So Young.
You think Kojun is better than Lee So Young?

Does not compute :lol

Direct google translation from his blog post,

"Some of the past work cull saw
For about a year now look to the past workpieces regret a little bit that leaves
Bruce Lee is a personal work rather than product release
Harrison Ford, working round the Scuderia a circular Saga I've only and Painting"

nice pic Garruik. yer i agree with everyone Rovo and scuderia very simlair sculpt on the Bruce. softer on scuderia,s and Rovo,s more angular define features, very slight difference though lol.change the hair style and could be a good GOD or ETD on Rovo,s sculpt :)

Thanks^^
For me the "normal" sculpt is one of the best representations of Bruce and Enterbay continues to improve at every exit!

Nice pics Garriuk :hi5:
Direct google translation from his blog post,

"Some of the past work cull saw
For about a year now look to the past workpieces regret a little bit that leaves
Bruce Lee is a personal work rather than product release
Harrison Ford, working round the Scuderia a circular Saga I've only and Painting"
Now I want to know more :lol

Does anyone know where I can still purchase this figure with the Bonus items? I emailed Enterbay and they said they no longer had anymore Bonus to give :-(

So it is actually limited?
Didn't expect that, I thought everything bought from the Enterbay website would have this with it.

Hey guyz can someone tell me is that Master Jins sculpt that comes with the HD figure which includes the Scuderia angry sculpt?I saw some PICS. of his sculpt painted by him but some are saying that Scuderia sculpted both sculpts.What's the deal?^_^

Back