1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blitzway wont be doing 1:6 and itll all be statues...

Another shot from Bill of the actual product
29384_528675090478657_1331467267_n.jpg
fig does look good, but look at the base at the back pic. more fitting to get a round yin and yang base, instead reuse Batman,s base:cuckoo:

nice figure, but not feeling the price, the hands look odd, and the facial expression is to plain. im waiting for the screaming face expression - that one will be no doubt a best seller for enterbay.
but a pass on this one for me.

Figure looks great, Nice headsculpts, Im not into 1/4, dont have the space, congrats to the freaks that are getting this:hi5:

thing is as both sculpts have the eyes looking right.the nunchuk or staff pose from the film cannot be done (no palm hand either).and i know bruce was a right leg lead,you have no choice with this figure.should have done one sculpt with eyes forward/left looking.yes another gripe i know.

I know that the 360 eyes system (and PERS for HT) is a contentious feature disliked by many collectors, but I think in this scale it should be an inclusion, at least for one of the heads.

thing is as both sculpts have the eyes looking right.the nunchuk or staff pose from the film cannot be done (no palm hand either).and i know bruce was a right leg lead,you have no choice with this figure.should have done one sculpt with eyes forward/left looking.yes another gripe i know.
Yep, limited posing because of the eye choice for both sculpts.:thud:
I know that the 360 eyes system (and PERS for HT) is a contentious feature disliked by many collectors, but I think in this scale it should be an inclusion, at least for one of the heads.

Definitely should have been included. The old EB Bruce Lee figures had it, why not the larger scale? With the larger hs it should have been pretty easy for them to make movable eyes.:dunno

I've never bought anything enterbay (except a game of death suit for a hot toys bash) and I've never been really tempted by 1/4 but this looks awesome and I'm very very tempted. Gonna be a hard decision as I really can't afford anymore spending. But its bruce lee, a really good way of the dragon bruce lee. I don't know if I can resist.

I like it but not sure if I'll get it right now. Not really crazy about head #2 and would prefer one of the more iconic looks from EtD or GoD. I wish they'd offer a 1:4 jacket for Rambo.

I really like the more "angry" face, if you can call it that. Really looks like bruce in the fight with chuck norris. At least to my eyes. I have hot toys' dx enter the dragon and a kit bashed game of death with hot toys head and body, really wanted a good way of the dragon but as it seems there won't be a good 1/6 available I'm thinking this is my best option. Really impressed by this. I may have to break my one rule. :lol

Must think on this .... its amazing but I'm just not that interested

Maybe its because I've had the 1/4 WotD statue on my shelf for a couple of years now that I'm not that excited. Don't know.

And how much was that 1/4 statue? $180 ? :D

I've been looking for a reason to be wowed by this, but after a couple of days it hasn't happened. Four bills and then some buys: Very nice detail all round. No moving eyes. Both sculpts fixed gaze in the same direction. Few accessories. No evidence of anything other than basic posing potential provided by the body or stand. A vague and compromised middle ground between 1/6 figure and 1/4 statue. Pass.

i agree with lejuan..the waist/torso dont seem to be very moveable either.as every pic shows body in same position.may pass not sure,price is a killer for me.

I've been looking for a reason to be wowed by this, but after a couple of days it hasn't happened. Four bills and then some buys: Very nice detail all round. No moving eyes. Both sculpts fixed gaze in the same direction. Few accessories. No evidence of anything other than basic posing potential provided by the body or stand. A vague and compromised middle ground between 1/6 figure and 1/4 statue. Pass.

i agree with lejuan..the waist/torso dont seem to be very moveable either.as every pic shows body in same position.may pass not sure,price is a killer for me.

:exactly: The price and set eyes on both sculpts facing the right is a deal breaker for me. I want to love it, but can't get past those 2 things.

Exactly, all photos upright with no wide stance shots indicates to me this will have the same crappy ankles as rambo where there is very limited articulation with no possibility of wide stance or bent ankle poses

hmm, for that price tag, i'd imagine it'd be something like batman where he has a couple HS looking at different directions...as least an extra one to look to the left would make this figure worth it to me.

Back