1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diamond comics if I'm not mistaken. some people on the batman thread bought from that online store and so far so good. I think the WOTD price will be lower on that store. the downside is, you might wait around 3 months until they have ready in stock.
tough choice!
Cheers. I'm going to google "Diamond Comics" :D

''mrchris's'' BL open/palm hand syndrome ;).poses you cant do with this figure..seriously how could EB not get this right.
pic404.jpg

pic431.jpg

pic573.jpg

considering every other BL figure has had one.and it is a kinda brucie trademark.you'd think itwould be an obvious inclusion.or am i being kinda harsh......at this price i think not

considering every other BL figure has had one.and it is a kinda brucie trademark.you'd think itwould be an obvious inclusion.or am i being kinda harsh......at this price i think not

You're not being harsh. Lack of an open palm is pretty poor.

cheers lejuan..thought i was going slightly OTT..but i really wanted this to scream ''buy me'',but i'm getting i will ''wait and see'' instead.
bit of a let down for me anyway.

Too harsh? Nah. Even asking for a 3rd head sculpt might not be too harsh for this price.

The T800 gets bare feet that most peeps might not even use, while deciding not to include an open hand for the BL figure :slap Another thing, I'd rather have the blue bag & plane tickets as part of the figure normally, & get something else as a "free gift".

Wonder if the chains on the nunchucks are metal? Lame if not, considering the metal parts included in previous releases.

''mrchris's'' BL open/palm hand syndrome ;).poses you cant do with this figure..seriously how could EB not get this right.
pic404.jpg

pic431.jpg

pic573.jpg

was the first thing i notice when looking at the accessories.:slap the open palm hand is a must. its Bruce signature pose. i couldn,t believe they left that out.

phew.it's not just me then LOL. i also think both sculpts having the same directional eyes is a big let down.would not have taken much to paint one sculpt facing straight/left.and i bet further down the line EB will release a seperate body/outfit...and maybe even redo the eyes on one/both sculpts( can see some custom jobs on the eyes coming up from some guys on here).so we can splash out more £/$s on them

What's up with EB painting every single BL release since 'Game Of Death' with the eyes looking to the side? Does the likeness suffer with the eyes looking straight ahead or something?

At least I think there's a good chance the 'Big Boss' screaming sculpt won't be looking sidewards. It would be ridiculous if they continued doing it with that particular sculpt. But hey, who knows :dunno

Edit: Oh yeah, I paid for this a few minutes ago. Ouch.

i can see the big boss screaming sculpt looking right but slightly up as in the film...well knowing EB maybe not..BILL if your reading this repaint the calm sculpt with eyes looking left please.

am buying also :D its still currently going to be the best BL fig.. perhaps Bill will include the open hands if we ask nicely , am certainly going to bring up the subject when i pick the fig up lol... on the eyes yes grrrrrrr Black label no need to remind Chris /Larry looking right .so i,ll be having 3 recent heads looking that direction grrrrrr

i do agree its a great looking figure,but there are too many little niggles as mentioned for me to splash out so much on something that should have been much much better regarding an accurate high end BL movie figure.i'd be happy with the figure with the calm sculpt,a couple of hands to pose,maybe the stand.for say the 250-275 mark.
right time to give me fingers a rest,and have some dinner LOL

Perhaps you'll find some deals somewhere Chris :D I don't know how kind eBay is with 1/4 part out pricing though.

Edit: :lol Enjoy your dinner buddy :D

Now I'm hungry. Going to find some food too :lol
am buying also :D its still currently going to be the best BL fig.. perhaps Bill will include the open hands if we ask nicely , am certainly going to bring up the subject when i pick the fig up lol
I'll be curious to read what you think of it when you get it Desisandy :D

yer will do keep u guys informed :D these Rambo looking shoulders creeping me out a little lol, chat latr after ur tummies are full LOL

You know what I got to eat after spending this kinda money on toys? Spaghetti on crackers :lol

Not too bad :D

Last edited:
Each year during November, we know it’s the time to pay our tribute to the dragon of Hong Kong. Bruce Lee (born Lee Jun-fan 27 November 1940 – 20 July 1973) was a Chinese American and Hong Kong actor, martial arts instructor, philosopher, movie director, producer, screenwriter, and founder of the Jeet Kune Do martial arts movement. He is considered to be one of the most influential martial artists of the 20th century, and a cultural icon.

72 years ago, a true legend was born; today ENTERBAY is honor that we are marking our respect to the mighty Bruce Lee by presenting our 4th HD Masterpiece of him – HD-1008 HD Masterpiece: Bruce Lee. This time, our product design concept was inspired by his martial arts.

The last three products from the HD Masterpiece Bruce Lee series were statues, but this HD Masterpiece is an action figurine. We have specially developed a new HD action body specific for Bruce Lee, and with the exciting martial art accessories, we hope to give all the martial art fans a true piece to collect and enjoy.

64638_10151252751702557_625053851_n.jpg

402992_10151252751737557_1009039105_n.jpg

35923_10151252751797557_1225867387_n.jpg

63709_10151252751827557_526871629_n.jpg

6223_10151252751857557_1753380725_n.jpg

148724_10151252751867557_947956458_n.jpg

29345_10151252751937557_1188115692_n.jpg

15037_10151252751962557_1879992603_n.jpg

nope... pass... only arnie kim is able to sculpt bruce..
eyes are completely WRONG... :monkey4:monkey2
this is another unknown chineese guy but not Bruce Lee..
pants are like hip hop pants..the price is ridicolous for what the figure offers..
and the torso seems not posable...easy pass

Last edited:
Back