Statue 1/4 ARH Studios The Minotaur

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any estimated price on this. So far of all your statues this is the one I like the best. And like Medusa I dont think there will be another Minatour in the near future.

Any estimated price on this. So far of all your statues this is the one I like the best. And like Medusa I dont think there will be another Minatour in the near future.

i agree. the Minotaur is my favorite from the show. Ares was kind of a let down, simply because of the paint job and i might not get it. this guy on the other hand i am defiantly interested in.

Whose SIDE are you on:)?
(not finished yet)

MA3EsYQ.jpg

Found a video of this awesome piece - Really like the detail in the eyes - His "battle-damaged" left side (stitched left eye and broken left horn) vs his "Clean" right side.

Sharing the vid here as the pictures weren't high rez enough to show the details

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ef43-Bzis&hd=1[/ame]

This one is almost a certain purchase for me. Such an iconic mythological creature--it's dear to me since I was an Ancient Greek language major in college. Teach Latin currently.

This one is almost a certain purchase for me. Such an iconic mythological creature--it's dear to me since I was an Ancient Greek language major in college. Teach Latin currently.

We have the same love of mythological creatures. :hi5:
Cyclops is coming next year.

Let me know I will add you to our list, or just buy direct from SSC.

Back