Statue 1/4 ARH Studios The Minotaur

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a 1/4 scale statue? The skeleton doesn't appear to be 1/4, bet I guess I'll have to see it close to another 1/4 statue to know for sure.

Price will be set by end of month. Sent all pics to SSC, waiting for details.

I just want to be clear, the one listed on ARH site and the one SS will be listing will be the same correct?.....outside of the price being a little higher on the SS version.

Also, I can't register on ARH website to place an order. Keeps saying the email I'm using is invalid. I checked it 10x, it's the correct email and format, still won't let me create an account.

What's the deal?

Chris

Last edited:
I just want to be clear, the one listed on ARH site and the one SS will be listing will be the same correct?.....outside of the price being a little higher on the SS version.

Also, I can't register on ARH website to place an order. Keeps saying the email I'm using is invalid. I checked it 10x, it's the correct email and format, still won't let me create an account.

What's the deal?

Chris

Chris, send an email to [email protected]
Ill try to fix it

This statue will be sold by SSC, yes correct

What's the deal?

Chris

Price will be the same on ARH and SSC

Back