Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smhush10.jpg

His pecker is as big as his head!

I think the first picture in your post is interesting because look at Batman; it’s sitting on some kind of base to make it look a little taller next to Superman. Kind of like someone from P1 realized these 2 next to each other maybe makes the Batman statue pale in comparison or something.

Good spot. Batman looks like a corner piece and Superman is a total center piece......its unfortunate, I really love the Superman statue but I want Batman the star of the display.

Going to have to put him on a higher shelf, haha, or I might wait however many years and see how the Finch version will look like. My guess is I'll end up getting the black variant if I am able to, and just hang onto it or sell it if the eventual Finch is a standing version that looks spectacular.

Who is making the black version and what size etc?

I wish i could transfer my sculpted order to you i am going to cancel it next year when it hopefully gets delayed because i am buying the fabric locally because i will likely save around $500aud.

I seriously hope there is no delay on this.

Who is making the black version and what size etc?

Yes, it was the variant of the Hush Batman, although in the same post, they did say there might be a black variant of Superman as well... I can't confirm but I think someone said that the list of variants came from someone in Prime 1. Below pic is one that someone photoshopped to get an idea of what it may look like.

2qt93ra.jpg

For those getting sculpted, are you displaying it in a PAX or out in the open? I was looking at the dimensions and it looks like the sculpted statue alone might take up an entire row for the $90 PAX frame below as that seems to be the only one large enough to store him in:

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20214566/

I don't know if there is enough room to maybe put Batman next to him but raised/propped up so he isn't so low next to Superman.

This Batman with the black looks great, if only he was standing up, I would get this statue in a second. I still might get it but I wouldn't display him next to Superman, just by himself.

Yes, it was the variant of the Hush Batman, although in the same post, they did say there might be a black variant of Superman as well... I can't confirm but I think someone said that the list of variants came from someone in Prime 1. Below pic is one that someone photoshopped to get an idea of what it may look like.

View attachment 401370

For those getting sculpted, are you displaying it in a PAX or out in the open? I was looking at the dimensions and it looks like the sculpted statue alone might take up an entire row for the $90 PAX frame below as that seems to be the only one large enough to store him in:

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20214566/

I don't know if there is enough room to maybe put Batman next to him but raised/propped up so he isn't so low next to Superman.

yup, he'll take up an entire row in a 39" Pax. this thing is wide as *****k

It's an amazing piece, no doubt.

I also have to say I actually like the contrast in the statues between Superman hovering and Batman crouching. I think they look really, really good together.

Gonna be a looooong wait to get them lol.

My thought for displaying this is to have a multi level display with a upper right level for Batman so he will actually be higher than superman then a modle level for Poison and Super Man and perhaps Catwoman(left out of drawing) then a lower level for huntress and night wing...very rough drawing
2018-03-30 16.44.43.jpg

Found this new video on YouTube. Thanks to the channel that uploaded this.

Really digging the cloth version - thanks to this video but I hope they improve the symbol on the cape. My hope is that the symbol is embroidered rather than a decal. Just don't want to chance it coming off if the temperature in the room fluctuates.

Back