Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys and your never ending back and forth in efforts to brute force opinions into facts lol. This happens on EVERY SINGLE THREAD. It’s always good for a laugh. You’d accomplish just as much talking to a wall.

The absurdity of it all here is that everyone can get the version they want! You could. understand, if not condone it, if Prime 1 were only releasing one of these. But no, getting the version they want isn't enough for some, they still feel the need to tell those making the opposite decision why they are wrong.

It's a simple matter of personal preference. No need for the mine's better than yours playground mentality.

The absurdity of it all here is that everyone can get the version they want! You could. understand, if not condone it, if Prime 1 were only releasing one of these. But no, getting the version they want isn't enough for some, they still feel the need to tell those making the opposite decision why they are wrong.

It's a simple matter of personal preference. No need for the mine's better than yours playground mentality.

But the sculpted version is superior, just kidding I'm in total agreement. Both versions are incredible

I agree, both versions are great. I prefer the sculpted, but I really like the fabric version. Some days I think about it and I am sticking with my choice, but I thing which ever version you get you will be happy with the piece when it comes out.

My cape is coming from Krypton and will be both sculpted and fabric, depending on my mood. Regardless, it will be infinitely better than everyone else’s. You all should feel inferior and very very sad.

I'm going to mirror what has been said before in that I prefer fabric for the flexibility and the way it looks. In this case sculpted would look better when displaying with Batman as his cape is also sculpted, so why have they done the capes blowing in opposite directions so you can't display them together?!

My cape is coming from Krypton and will be both sculpted and fabric, depending on my mood. Regardless, it will be infinitely better than everyone else’s. You all should feel inferior and very very sad.

hahahahahah

I'm going to mirror what has been said before in that I prefer fabric for the flexibility and the way it looks. In this case sculpted would look better when displaying with Batman as his cape is also sculpted, so why have they done the capes blowing in opposite directions so you can't display them together?!

If they're facing off against each other, then they are blowing in the correct direction, I'm grateful that they are in the opposite direction though so I can display them side by side. If I get the Batman of course.

If they're facing off against each other, then they are blowing in the correct direction, I'm grateful that they are in the opposite direction though so I can display them side by side. If I get the Batman of course.

I never understood the argument of the capes blowing in different directions = bad. It's entirely possible a gust of wind could be blowing to the left at Superman's height and to the right at Batman's height... But that's over analyzing stuff.

My goodness. Prime1 offered BOTH options so either camp can just order what their heart desires, and now we have an ongoing debate on why their choice is better than the other. Why can't people just order which one they want and move along?

I never understood the argument of the capes blowing in different directions = bad. It's entirely possible a gust of wind could be blowing to the left at Superman's height and to the right at Batman's height... But that's over analyzing stuff.

Sure, that's possible, but as an example, I have Samurai Batman and resinworx Man of Steel displayed together. Their capes are blowing in the same direction, and it really looks great.

Sure, that's possible, but as an example, I have Samurai Batman and resinworx Man of Steel displayed together. Their capes are blowing in the same direction, and it really looks great.

Superman + Batman blowing in opposite directions looks great to me too. I prefer it that way. A bit more symmetric. To each their own.

You sure? It seems at those they are exclusive to yesteryear comics which is that ebay seller.

Back