Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm crossing my fingers that Prime makes a Reeve Superman statue. I don't care what scale. Whatever they do is going to be 100x better than Sideshow's abortion of a statue.

This is the one I got from them and immediately sent it back. I didn't bother with trying for a replacement since each one ended up being ****.

a5b257dd909aeed2d95a1153bb5542ec.jpg

Did they give you the full refund? Just reminds me of the BvS Wonder Woman that buyers got a full NRD refund given the poor quality of it.

After several days of self-debate, I have made the switch to the fabric cape version. My personal opinion is it will end up looking better and I won’t have to worry about potential leaning issues either. I think the ability to “display” the cape is a big plus and, in the end, that was the deciding factor for me. Congrats to everyone getting this piece.

I think a Reeve Superman from Prime 1 will fly off the shelves, whether it's 1/3 or 1/2.

As for the ES on fabric, I was surprised to see it as "TBD", too.

A Reeve Superman would be epic in 1/3 scale and look great next to a Keaton Batman!

Something I find funny about this statue so far is that Sideshow isn't even doing the little "how big is this collectible" thing they do to give people an idea of the scale lol. They're just like screw it, this thing is gigantic. Figure it out for yourself.

Did they give you the full refund? Just reminds me of the BvS Wonder Woman that buyers got a full NRD refund given the poor quality of it.

Yeah, they gave me a full refund. It ended up such a ridiculous piece that I don't think they could justify being *******s about it.

Finally ordered the fabric cape edition. My first Prime 1 piece, can't wait! Now the near two year wait begins. :lol

Something I find funny about this statue so far is that Sideshow isn't even doing the little "how big is this collectible" thing they do to give people an idea of the scale lol. They're just like screw it, this thing is gigantic. Figure it out for yourself.

hahahahahahah... You nailed it

Hopefully Prime 1 does a Reeve and a Reeves

I don't want George, a superman that committed suicide because he blamed the part for ruining his life, but Christopher would be awesome, at least he didn't intentionally kill himself because he hated playing superman, he was a daredevil that lost a battle with a horse big difference. Chris loved playing superman. Can you imagine those poor kids reading that newspaper headline "Superman kills himself""!!!! no thanks

That is some smart marketing strategy against P1, SS should name you as their next CEO.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

I don't want George, a superman that committed suicide because he blamed the part for ruining his life, but Christopher would be awesome, at least he didn't intentionally kill himself because he hated playing superman, he was a daredevil that lost a battle with a horse big difference. Chris loved playing superman. Can you imagine those poor kids reading that newspaper headline "Superman kills himself""!!!! no thanks

I separate the character from the man. Even so, there are questions as to whether Reeves shot himself or not.

His head is way too small as usual...lol It's amazing how these sculptors can't get the heads proportional to the bodies. We see this time and time again.

Well, they sorta did...

Screen_Shot_2018_03_20_at_2_36_47_PM.png
Unacceptable. Ghost guy with his arms out to the side or nothing

But anyway lol I actually do keep looking at the one for the Hush Batman to get an idea of how big he will be even with that pose. Even with doing that, he's still pretty damn imposing compared to a 1/4 scale statue. That base though....geez.

d9c8890546f2aee49928d625aadf200e.jpg

All is right in the world.....my sculpted cape converted......now the damn batman is looking more appealing every day

Unacceptable. Ghost guy with his arms out to the side or nothing

But anyway lol I actually do keep looking at the one for the Hush Batman to get an idea of how big he will be even with that pose. Even with doing that, he's still pretty damn imposing compared to a 1/4 scale statue. That base though....geez.

d9c8890546f2aee49928d625aadf200e.jpg

Definitely, the Batman base is just errr... coudl have done so much better

Does anyone have the link for the sculpted cape waitlist, or is it too late to jump on it? I completely missed the boat on this....

EDIT: Nevermind. After getting frustrated not being able to find it using the sideshow search engine, my brain fart was over and I googled it. First thing that came up....... :/

Last edited:
Back