Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popcultcha confirmed with me today they will not be getting the sculpted edition so if you can grab it off sideshow aussies that is the way to go. It's going to cost more but have no option.

Did they say why? and does it mean they won't be getting the fabric cape version either?

Did they say why? and does it mean they won't be getting the fabric cape version either?

I asked if they will be getting the fabric cape and they said no info on that yet. I never asked why they are not getting the sculpted in. I was to excited booking Thanos in for delivery lol.

Prime1 site hasn't sold out yet, so it's kind of fake waitlist from SS.

Ordered from prime1.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Doomsday 1:3 is $700us dollars shipping to Australia. If it was affordable i would buy from them. :rotfl

Prime1 site hasn't sold out yet, so it's kind of fake waitlist from SS.

Ordered from prime1.

---

If Sideshow's allocation from Prime 1 have all been taken, I wouldn't call it a fake waitlist. I guess conversions could only happen if people cancel/have their cards declined, or if Prime 1 decides to send more units to Sideshow (if they could get from their own or from unsold allocations overseas).

It's like the Blue Miller Batman EX bust, long sold out @ Sideshow, but still available at Prime 1 :)

My local store just called me that they can order Hush Superman again, but only one, so I said I want it ! It's going to save me hundreds on shipping cost to Canada.
I think other retail will have it too, but limited supply

Which store?

The problem with Prime1 directly is their shipping rates.
The shipping cost for this sculpted cape supes is 160 usd to Taiwan, and for the hush bat ex is 144 usd. Not bad.

---

Back