Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zoom in on Pic 17 on Sideshow; I THINK you can make out how the Angels sit on the base. The Angels themselves are removable but it looks like they sit on the bottom portion/attach at the back.

Damn wait listed already. I was watching the clock all day and almost forgot around 3:45pm EST and thank god I ordered so quickly which I normally never do. But I did PO Batman Hush (which isn't wait listed yet) so I had to get this too!

With such a quick wait list, hopefully the edition size for the fabric cape will be more than 750.

Zoom in on Pic 17 on Sideshow; I THINK you can make out how the Angels sit on the base. The Angels themselves are removable but it looks like they sit on the bottom portion/attach at the back.

Yea, I do see something they are resting on, good eye.

Does anyone have any idea when the fabric version will be up for PO?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Just to confirm if i jump on the wait list i have the option to convert it or not before the nrd comes off my card?

With such a quick wait list, hopefully the edition size for the fabric cape will be more than 750.

I hope not. I think 1500 total for this is a perfect ES. They will probably do a black version as well. I don't care about selling it or what not but rather I think statues should be collectibles. The SS hulk vs wolverine is a great piece but my gosh I could buy it in 3 years with that ES if I wanted. These are collectibles. Collectability is a selling point. Don't saturate the market. For most the fun is limiting to the pieces one has to have and going after it. I was checking sideshow every 20 minutes today until it popped up and that was part of the sick and twisted fun.

Prime 1 doesn't seem to be interested in over producing a lot of their stuff. And considering it's 2 very similar versions, I would have to think the fabric version will be 750 too.

How many of those 750 do you think Sideshow gets allocated to sell on their site? 250'ish?

Someone mentioned about a black variant that will be coming out too, if we have 1500 total for the sculpted and fabric cape. How many would they make of the black one ?

Someone mentioned about a black variant that will be coming out too, if we have 1500 total for the sculpted and fabric cape. How many would they make of the black one ?

I mentioned the black version based on others comments I had read but I do not have any concrete facts confirming this version from Prime 1. Perhaps they can elaborate on these rumors.

I saw some small blurb that said it would be in "very limited quantities," no exact # though. And it will probably only be available directly through Prime 1. No Sideshow.

I have to say I am pretty annoyed...Friggin SS spams my facebook, email, instagram etc,,,and the one damn statue I didn't want to miss...get 1 stinking email at the time of PO...I am considering just ordering from P1 Directly....I am pretty sure it will convert as P1 will move inventory to SS...but still not happy.

Yeah I’ve signed up for those “RSVP” lists twice, and the only conclusion I came to is that it isn’t worth it. I got the email both times hours after it was listed on the site and by then it could be too late depending on the piece.

I ordered through my local comic shop today at 3:45pm. Only to get a text just now that Sideshow can't fulfill their order. So now I'm on the Sideshow waitlist. Really annoyed. Hopefully Prime 1 will pass inventory over to Sideshow. I really wanted this one...

I'm not sure how feasible it is but shouldn't Prime 1 just be able to piggyback on Sideshows distribution to US customers in order to cheapen the cost of shipping prices. Meaning if one were to order from Prime 1 directly and has a US address, couldn't Prime 1 simply ship all those statues to Sideshow along with the other bulk units they will be fulfilling to Sideshow and just pass along the shipping cost breaks to customers. So in the end Sideshow will make a little extra and Prime 1 will assuredly move more units and US customers won't pay through the nose in shipping from Japan or the factory in China.

I understand the frustration of people that may miss out on this. I had a half day so I could check the website constantly and ordered straight away, but if I did miss out on sideshow I was prepared to order from Prime 1 directly and eat the shipping cost for this statue only.

Back