Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once they shrink Superman size, I think it will look amazing.

I found the picture but someone else reposted it, does Kelvin have an instagram account we can follow to see more pics?

besides posting for Prime 1 on Instagram he's on Facebook.But unless you are, it's a no go.But no KL independent Instagram that I know of.Shoo might know.

if you just google images for Kelvin Loke, a lot of his pics come up.

besides posting for Prime 1 on Instagram he's on Facebook.But unless you are, it's a no go.But no KL independent Instagram that I know of.Shoo might know.

No Instagram channel of his own that I know of, either, but he did post both that pic and the one below on his personal Facebook page:

24173067_1934357273496654_4663943521330180558_o.jpg

I like the piece (with fixed head) but why oh why would you have those shoulder seams?! :gah:

You would think Prime 1 would learn after their decision to make Venom with a seam across the middle caused so much controversy.

No Instagram channel of his own that I know of, either, but he did post both that pic and the one below on his personal Facebook page:

24173067_1934357273496654_4663943521330180558_o.jpg

The Batman statue is listed as 24" high, Superman looks like he is double the height, the statue could be 4 feet tall.

The Batman statue is listed as 24" high, Superman looks like he is double the height, the statue could be 4 feet tall.
I'm going to say around 36". This angle makes it look double the height but it isn't. These bases have typically been around 7" tall. Superman is probably 24" tall on his own. Roughly 5" happy between his feet and the top of the base. 36".

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

How tall is Kelvin Loke? :lol

Top of his head looks to be around the middle or top of the "S" insignia. Superman looks like he's more than 3' tall but not quite 4'.

Doomsday logs in at 38".Even with the slight angle Superman looks to be a good 3-4" Taller.

Attachments

• Hush Doomsday Superman1.jpg
    Hush Doomsday Superman1.jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 216
Back