Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scale difference between 1/3 and 1/4 is much bigger than it sounds. Side-by-side it’s massive, they don’t mix well as the 1/4 suddenly looks so small.

Thanks Hannibal! PFs are the largest statue I've purchased to date so I have no idea what the scale is like in person.

Agreed with Hewitt89. Even as someone comfortable with mixing scales, 1:3 dwarfs 1:4 in depth, even when height in not a factor due to a crouching pose. If I weren't at work, I'd find you a pic of the ARH 1:3 Arhalla next to a standard 1:4 piece, but I'm not trying to get fired today.:lol

Scale difference between 1/3 and 1/4 is much bigger than it sounds. Side-by-side it’s massive, they don’t mix well as the 1/4 suddenly looks so small.

This is 100% true. Always display comparable scales together, if you mix and match 1/3 and 1/3 pieces the smaller scale is immediately diminished no matter how great it may be.

Unless P1 releases a avengers giant man 1/3 that will pair noce with 1/10 or 1/6 figures lol. Maybe even 1/5 haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is 100% true. Always display comparable scales together, if you mix and match 1/3 and 1/3 pieces the smaller scale is immediately diminished no matter how great it may be.

Couldn't agree more, 1/3 and 1/4 can not be displayed together, the sole reason I've yet to be sucked into buying a 1/3 piece. Nevermind the space needed to display it by itself but the pure size of the piece itself. This is what 43" tall?!? That's the size of legendary scales (1/2) by SSC.

b5094a0b73acb22ac8c60231db1c08cd.jpg

1:3, 1:4, 1:6

Despite some of the complaints on this one (overall I think it still looks good) and very detailed look in the video around 28:05.

It’s three different companies and everyone has their own interpretation of scale! But this gives you the general idea.

1/3 needs more weight to balance out the statue from tipping or falling over from the slightest of nudges, I'm guessing.

The bigger the base, the higher they can charge the price haha

This is the best duo statues ive ever seen. Relax guy. Just an opinion lol

Back