Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I might have to make room for one of these 1:3 figures. Leaning more towards Bats because of the crouching position.

This looks like the best superman piece I've ever seen (especially with the corrected head size) and looks like it's finally Superman piece that I'd like to own because i've been underwhelmed by all the others ive seen.

Both the Lee Bats and Supes look a bit off to me so I'll be passing on both. My quest for a great looking 1/3 scale Bats continues.

Last edited:
If this is 41” I may be out. Would take up basically half a Pax display.

Both the Lee Bats and Dupes look a bit off to me so I'll be passing on both. My quest for a great looking 1/3 scale Bats continues.

Same here. Frank Miller Bat is tempting... but shall wait to see the blue Frank Miller.

If this is 41” I may be out. Would take up basically half a Pax display.

It can't be. If it's 1/3 scale then superman is about 18-19" tall. The space from the table to his feet is not 22". It's about half his height. So this thing is probably around 33-35" like other 1/3 scale statues. He probably only looks taller than Doomsday due to the elimination of depth perception in the picture.

Both the Lee Bats and Dupes look a bit off to me so I'll be passing on both. My quest for a great looking 1/3 scale Bats continues.

Its the quest for a great looking fully sculpted 1/4 scale Bats and Supes that continues for me.

Will have to pass on both the Lee Bats and Supes because they are 1/3 scale.

It can't be. If it's 1/3 scale then superman is about 18-19" tall. The space from the table to his feet is not 22". It's about half his height. So this thing is probably around 33-35" like other 1/3 scale statues. He probably only looks taller than Doomsday due to the elimination of depth perception in the picture.

Isn't Superman 6' 3"? At 1/3 that would make him 25" tall (a bit more since his feet are stretched out) right? It's hard to tell exactly, but the base to his feet looks to be at least 1/2 as tall as Superman, so about 12" at least. Hopefully it's no more than 35", but I could see it being 37" - 41".

Also:
This and Batman would be my first P1 statues and my first real entry into the statue world in general (I have a few F4F Legend of Zelda). Generally, how long after P1 first shows a figure do they usually put up more information like size and how long is it before preorders usually go up?

Isn't Superman 6' 3"? At 1/3 that would make him 25" tall (a bit more since his feet are stretched out) right? It's hard to tell exactly, but the base to his feet looks to be at least 1/2 as tall as Superman, so about 12" at least. Hopefully it's no more than 35", but I could see it being 37" - 41".

Also:
This and Batman would be my first P1 statues and my first real entry into the statue world in general (I have a few F4F Legend of Zelda). Generally, how long after P1 first shows a figure do they usually put up more information like size and how long is it before preorders usually go up?

Good point.

As for your question. Sometimes it's within a week. I've seen up to 6 months after being showed at a convention. They said they're tweaking Superman. So I imagine it'll be a few months away before a pre-order goes up.

Good point.

As for your question. Sometimes it's within a week. I've seen up to 6 months after being showed at a convention. They said they're tweaking Superman. So I imagine it'll be a few months away before a pre-order goes up.

Thanks for the reply. I'm hoping for early January. It's my understanding that once preorders go up, it can be about 18 months before release for P1, so I hope it's not 6 months until preorder starts.

Its the quest for a great looking fully sculpted 1/4 scale Bats and Supes that continues for me.

Will have to pass on both the Lee Bats and Supes because they are 1/3 scale.

I liked both PFs so I'm good with 1/4 scale. However, my 1/3 Prime Deathstroke needs a companion. I'm hoping Prime releases a KILLER 1/3 Arkham Asylum/City Bats. I'd be more than OK with that being the only 1/3 Batman in my collection. I do hope a company releases a 1/4 fully sculpted Bats and Supes for you someday.

I’m still hoping for a black suit variant with a beard be nice to have sups and blk suit supes side by side or facing each other.

This looks like the best superman piece I've ever seen (especially with the corrected head size) and looks like it's finally Superman piece that I'd like to own because i've been underwhelmed by all the others ive seen.

Agreed. I am not really a Superman collector but this looks like the one piece to own..and it is taken from Hush. It looks amazing.

I liked both PFs so I'm good with 1/4 scale. However, my 1/3 Prime Deathstroke needs a companion. I'm hoping Prime releases a KILLER 1/3 Arkham Asylum/City Bats. I'd be more than OK with that being the only 1/3 Batman in my collection. I do hope a company releases a 1/4 fully sculpted Bats and Supes for you someday.

Ah ...I see why you're in for a 1/3 Bats. That makes sense. Well I hope that works out for you.

Eventually I'll get a fully sculpted 1/4 scale Bats and Supes. I hope. :)

I can understand passing on the Lee Bats, and maybe even Supes - but what about the 1/3 scale TDKR Bats?

It's a great looking statue but I'm not the biggest fan of Miller's art. Off the top of my head, I prefer Lee, Finch, Bolland, Rogers, Adams, Fabok, Kubert, Frank, Perez, Byrne, Williams lll, and Nguyen more. I completely understand the impact Miller had on Batman over the last few decades but his artwork is hit or miss for me at best. I thought he did his best work (art wise) on Daredevil.

Back