Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3rd portrait partially revealed, this one looking down. Torso improved, and shoulder seams removed...

01_F3565_F_A93_C_405_E_B144_6_B34_F7_F700_D6.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think anything official has been said about what appears to be a long-hair, bearded portrait at the top left of that image.

That doesn't look like a head to me. It looks like there's a nose... but no shoulders, no neck, no neck skin - just all black from the front of the face, to the cheeks, to the ears, neck.

But a bearded portrait has been confirmed for the black variant. But that won’t be in this one.

3rd portrait partially revealed, this one looking down. Torso improved, and shoulder seams removed...

Was it specifically stated that the "Seams" were gone? B/c those shoulder seams are not part of the 3D work in progress, they are only added at the time of print.

Here's exactly what Kelvin posted...

First look at 3rd head for Hush Superman with improved torso and no more seam.

the abs and rib cage area in the proto they showed looks like an action figure. the batman is much better and the IS Superman has better anatomy IMO. Let's see what the updated version looks like with the toned down abs and larger head.

I don't think people realize how much better this looks compared to the prototype at TCC. Smaller is better. His thighs were huge in the proto and looked bad in profile. I'm sure that will be a addressed now that the torso has been toned down.

Nearmint, your statue videos on YouTube are great. I've seen several of them. Your presentation style is far better than many of the larger reviewers, in my opinion.

I don't think people realize how much better this looks compared to the prototype at TCC. Smaller is better. His thighs were huge in the proto and looked bad in profile. I'm sure that will be a addressed now that the torso has been toned down.

Nearmint, your statue videos on YouTube are great. I've seen several of them. Your presentation style is far better than many of the larger reviewers, in my opinion.

Thanks! Very nice of you to say. :wave

Yeah, I agree.

Must come with age. :wink1: ...kidding.

I subscribed awhile back and have watched all your videos since.

Do you guys think this will scale well with the Batman PF? I have been holding off on getting a Superman statue and this one is tempting.

Do you guys think this will scale well with the Batman PF? I have been holding off on getting a Superman statue and this one is tempting.

Definitely not. He will be roughly 50% larger than the Batman PF. Potentially 15” taller too.

Thanks Hannibal! PFs are the largest statue I've purchased to date so I have no idea what the scale is like in person.

Back