Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24131521_1933704856895229_407059573940613130_n.jpg

Superman is going to be awesome once P1 fixes the head size. Love the pose and body sculpt.

Batman needs tweaks on his lower half. His left leg shouldn't be like that if P1 is going off the artwork. His pose should be more of a mid-crouching pose with both legs in the same pose ...not one leg up and one leg down.

I bet they made Superman's base wider to ensure the floating pose doesn't make the statue easy to topple over. Regardless, I'll end up getting it--but I'll be happier with it when they fix the head size.

Love both, especially the pic I saw from someone who Photoshopped Supes' head larger. These both look incredible, and seriously have me re-thinking my 'nothing larger than 1/4 scale' motto. Plus, with them doing Huntress, Catwoman, Ivy and Joker in this line!

Agreed, head is too small [emoji38]

I think it looks just slightly a tad too big in that above photo too on the fix, a snippet smaller than that and perfecto!
I agree! I'm sure it will be great when Prime 1 is done with it.

They have also stated that they will be tweaking the seam lines on the arms. They are are going to make them look like costume seams, according to Kelvin Loke via Facebook. [emoji3]

my primary hesitation with this supes (other than the peanut head) is I have a custom 1/4 in a very similar pose. hmmmmmmmm

IMG_3518.jpg

decisions decisions LOL!!

I like the piece (with fixed head) but why oh why would you have those shoulder seams?! :gah:

Probably has to do with packaging, but above poster says they're going to try to fix it to make it look better like part of the costume

Where can we buy in the states? Don't see on sideshow

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Back