Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget the hype machine on Thanos. This is the real piece I want to see. A 1/3 scale Lee superman could epic.

Vines around WIP Supes' base, must be the JL Hush line.

20768064_1886890154910033_1260702957192983754_n.jpg

Think Supes looks awesome, interested to see the head sculpt, Jim Lim's Clark is very specific.

It's also a great pic spanning the three scales, 1/4 , 1/3, 1/2.

Interesting how much Prime 1 lifts their 1/3 scales and lowers their 1/2 scales to be very similar in overall height.

Think Supes looks awesome, interested to see the head sculpt, Jim Lim's Clark is very specific.

It's also a great pic spanning the three scales, 1/4 , 1/3, 1/2.

Interesting how much Prime 1 lifts their 1/3 scales and lowers their 1/2 scales to be very similar in overall height.

Similar overall height?

Yeah a 1/3 scale statue on a high base will be similar height to a half scale as 1/2 scale bases are not tall comparatively speaking. However this isn't a prime 1 specific thing, is just common sense that half scales mean large museum poses and 1/3 scale and smaller can have bigger bases or an action pose.

Yeah a 1/3 scale statue on a high base will be similar height to a half scale as 1/2 scale bases are not tall comparatively speaking. However this isn't a prime 1 specific thing, is just common sense that half scales mean large museum poses and 1/3 scale and smaller can have bigger bases or an action pose.

Agree, so why are SO many of Prime1 1/3 scales standing stiff as a board?

I'm sure this will be a magnificent piece and paired with Batman and Wonder Woman if they make her from this line, *drools*

However I'm sticking with 1/4 scale as Huntress will never get made in the Hush style and Sideshow's looks to be a win

Back