Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0:55
8:05
Again I could say yeah perfect, but is not. And Im not saying you should be unhappy with this masterpiece, still great, but if we spend lot of money and this kind of stuff, we should ask for better quality.

Another review:

Good tips about the ball bearing piece that goes under the swivel and the cape as well.

Last edited:
played with the cape, i dont know why everyone seems to be so afraid of it, i mean these poses took me less than 10 mins a piece, you can do whatever your imagination comes up with whether its supper complicated or toned way down...thats the beauty of it :D

sorry for the crappy pics, i need better lighting in this room

Supes 60.jpg
Supes 61.jpg
Supes 62.jpg
Supes 63.jpg
Supes 64.jpg
Supes 65.jpg
Supes 66.jpg
Supes 68.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that looks much better! I like it best when it's blown slightly to one side like the last pic but not WAY out to one side. When it's completely symmetrical on both sides it doesn't look natural. That looks really good. :)

real Cool vid slynger.:clap

and Awesome Cape work POWER1010.:lecture

Thanks Guy's for sharing.

all these pics and vids are making me so happy that this guy is on his way.

Yeah that looks much better! I like it best when it's blown slightly to one side like the last pic but not WAY out to one side. When it's completely symmetrical on both sides it doesn't look natural. That looks really good. :)

Yeah I was just playing around, the last pic is how he sits right now, I’m sure I’ll play with it again :)

Much nicer cape pics power.

Thanks, I was just trying to show that the cape is nothing to be afraid of or worried about. The tabs do not come out easily like in some vids shown they just need to be inserted all the way, then you can go to town and do whatever you want

Yeah I was just playing around, the last pic is how he sits right now, I’m sure I’ll play with it again :)

I really like how you have it in that last pic, thats the look i'll be going for with mine. Good thing is the wires sound so strong it should maintain the shape even taking it off to change heads.

How do you think it will be for dust? Hopefully it's not the kind of material that dust really clings to.

I slept on it and i will be going ahead with the sculpted. In the long term he will be sit next to a Batman and WW as a trinity. All the Batman pieces are sculpted in the 1/3 range it will look better if they are all sculpted. I also have the prime 1 1/2 scales sups and bats and they are fabric so ill have 2 fabric and 2 sculpted.

Phoenix is there anything i can do to help you secure the one i will cancel?

Damn got on the waitlist on sideshow but im thinking of ordering straight thru prime 1.I don't want to chance this aws ome piece.Anyone have an idea how much shipping would be to vegas?

Damn got on the waitlist on sideshow but im thinking of ordering straight thru prime 1.I don't want to chance this aws ome piece.Anyone have an idea how much shipping would be to vegas?
Put it in your cart at Prime 1. Go through the checkout process (but don't complete it). It'll tell you how much it'll cost to ship.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm happy with the futzing, means I can display Supes cale any way I want instead of to one side. Also Cape is more natural around the neck.

Back