Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. I'm super jealous of you guys that are getting this. I was about to order it when Sideshow reduced the 5 month flex pay to 3 months when the statue got moved up. I just couldn't afford the $300 payment when I already have three more things on flex pay currently. I don't know how long the regular versions last before they sell out, but if Superman or Batman are still available when I get my bonus in November, I'll likely pick them up.

Just got an email from sideshow saying this guy will be arriving at their warehouse in 10 days!!! Shipping isn't half as bad as I feared - $100 to Maryland. March can't come soon enough :yess:

Awesome news!! Can't wait to see all the pics and videos as collectors get this in hand. I'm getting mine from a local UK retailer so have a little longer to wait.

I'm surprised he's getting to Sideshow before Hush Batman since Batman released a while ago in Japan and Superman still hasn't.

I'm confused. Prime 1 haven't yet released this Superman but Sideshow are sending theirs out? Has that ever happened before? I really hope it's not a mistake on Sideshows part.

Batman released with Prime 1 a couple of weeks ago but hasn't reached Sideshow yet.

Well the fabric version is in stock on P1's site, so whose to say people won't be getting it very shortly?

Well the fabric version is in stock on P1's site, so whose to say people won't be getting it very shortly?

Is it? Awesome!!! To think we could be seeing pics of Bats and Supes together very soon...wow. I'd mentally prepared myself for this being delayed til late in the year.

Maybe a sign of things to come from Prime 1, less delays.

Damn.. you lucky cloth bastards... well id love to get this now but im keeping my sculpted cape po and canceling my fabric PO asap before i get charged full amount. In the meantime, post all your pics when you get it, will hold me over until mine ships

Nice congrats!
Will be waiting right here for your short review and pictures of course ;) Thanks

Ordered him locally, so I have to wait.

The cloth cape version shipping is my wake up call to find a place for my sculpted version, which I hope isn't more than a couple of months behind what Skywalker described as "you lucky cloth bastards".

I haven’t posted anything in years here but have visited quite often. For what it’s worth mine is supposedly out for delivery and should be here today, I might be a “lucky cloth bastard” sooner than I thought.

Sorry nothing yet, I did call DHL, they said end of day today which goes all the way till 9pm est time.

Sorry nothing yet, I did call DHL, they said end of day today which goes all the way till 9pm est time.

Two boxes for Superman then...no surprise there! Wish they'd hurry up and unbox it :lol can't wait to see this beast.

52926839_10156089752006347_5826053408229949440_n.jpg

Back