Statue 1/2 scal Iron Man Mark 42 and Mark 39 by Imaginarium Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amaca

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
2 new statues by Imaginarium Art!

Iron Man Mark 42 and Mark 39 announced!

Source: https://itakon.it/americane/imaginarium-art-iron-man-mark-42-e-mark-39-nuove-statue-in-scala-12.html

swxz.jpg

vf6d.jpg

If anybody wants an Iron Patriot 1/2 scale from Imaginarium Art please contact me.
I have one in pre order, but with the pre orders that I have I can't buy it, If anybody want one only have to contact me to make the deal, I only paid the pre order money so I don't gain money with this., only want my money from pre order back.

I'm still looking for someone that want it an Iron Patriot 1/2 scale from Imaginarium Art, please contact me.
I have one in pre order, but with the pre orders that I have I can't buy it, If anybody want one only have to contact me to make the deal, I only paid the pre order money so I don't gain money with this., only want my money from pre order back.

I'm still looking for someone that want it an Iron Patriot 1/2 scale from Imaginarium Art, please contact me.

May I know why can't you buy it? Becoz of shipping or other personal matter?

May I know why can't you buy it? Becoz of shipping or other personal matter?

Recently I had problems with my car and I need to fix it, the other pre orders will be in 7 months or more and the Iron Partiot will released very soon so I have no choice.

Recently I had problems with my car and I need to fix it, the other pre orders will be in 7 months or more and the Iron Partiot will released very soon so I have no choice.

how much do u preorder (included shipping) ?

Is that painted or not painted?

The promo pics are unpainted and un-assembled, so am I to assume that's the case? Beautiful sculpt, either way.

This looks really nice although I'm not digging the name plate base. Thanks for sharing the pics. However, Sideshow will be announcing their Iron Patriot and MK42 LSF's in the next year or two so its probably wiser to stick with them, especially if you already have their MKIII LSF or have ordered the upcoming MKVII LSF. The line up will look....well it should a little like this! :yess::hi5:

bede4epu.jpg

Any chance have side by side foto of SS Mark 3 and ths Iron Patriot

This looks really nice although I'm not digging the name plate base. Thanks for sharing the pics. However, Sideshow will be announcing their Iron Patriot and MK42 LSF's in the next year or two so its probably wiser to stick with them, especially if you already have their MKIII LSF or have ordered the upcoming MKVII LSF. The line up will look....well it should a little like this! :yess::hi5:

bede4epu.jpg

ya, SS sure will announce IP, but donno when. IA's IP will be available in 2-5 mths. And the price is 1/3 of SS price (for Asia country)

I have a view on the display unit. The painting is much better compared to SS 1/2 I ever seen, at least for now. Hope it will be good in final product. I have POed MK7, hope SS give us good quality as well

Do all of them have a name plate on the base? I actually like that group photo a lot. Thanks for posting them!

This picture is from Legacy Studios and they do for themselves, also there is a mark V too that is not for sale, so this are only rumors.
Also the Iron Patriot from IA is really 1/2 scale, is 100cm tall without base and is selling for 1330$ with shipping included, if SS makes one will be 97cm as much with the base included like the Mark VII (this is not 1/2 scale) and will cost 2000$ and without shipping, so...

Last edited:
Back