1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'll get a lot of hate but I like the SS PF way better then this sculpt wise.

Wow. Yeah. That's not even in the same league. Perhaps the expression may be better since this is generic, but the sculpt looks nothing like Heath. This is heath all the way. If people don't like the sculpt or paint then no need to be in the thread other than look at pics and see what you're potentially buying.

Wow. Yeah. That's not even in the same league. Perhaps the expression may be better since this is generic, but the sculpt looks nothing like Heath. This is heath all the way. If people don't like the sculpt or paint then no need to be in the thread other than look at pics and see what you're potentially buying.

So then make it a fanboy thread and no one is allowed to their opinions ? It looks like a sad clown, sorry. If that offends people that plunked down the massive $$$, then so be it. For the price they are asking, this should be 100% perfect and it's far from it :dunno

So then make it a fanboy thread and no one is allowed to their opinions ? It looks like a sad clown, sorry. If that offends people that plunked down the massive $$$, then so be it. For the price they are asking, this should be 100% perfect and it's far from it :dunno

While $2K is a lot. It's nowhere near the $2-6K that people fork down for an Adam Gu sculpt of a 1:6 head. For $2K you get amazing tailoring patterned by Kato, a sculpt replicated from Adam Gu and it's 1:2 scale. Not sure what more people want? It's well worth the money to me. If you don't have $2K Lying around, then don't buy. Look at SS LSF, they're less accurate and people still buy. This isn't a market for most, if you're a ledger Joker fan, you won't be disappointed. But if you're in here to criticize something you'll never want or buy, then no need to hear constant negative comments. I'm all for opinions but when it's the same bashing day after day it gets old. Go troll somewhere else. Piece is costly but well justified IMHO.

While $2K is a lot. It's nowhere near the $2-6K that people fork down for an Adam Gu sculpt of a 1:6 head. For $2K you get amazing tailoring patterned by Kato, a sculpt replicated from Adam Gu and it's 1:2 scale. Not sure what more people want? It's well worth the money to me. If you don't have $2K Lying around, then don't buy. Look at SS LSF, they're less accurate and people still buy. This isn't a market for most, if you're a ledger Joker fan, you won't be disappointed. But if you're in here to criticize something you'll never want or buy, then no need to hear constant negative comments. I'm all for opinions but when it's the same bashing day after day it gets old. Go troll somewhere else. Piece is costly but well justified IMHO.

Yes I'm trolling because I have an opinion :lol Try harder kid. $2K isn't worth it for any collectible let alone something that doesn't look 100%. But please, keep justifying your purchase :lol

Yes I'm trolling because I have an opinion :lol Try harder kid. $2K isn't worth it for any collectible let alone something that doesn't look 100%. But please, keep justifying your purchase :lol

You must not be in the collectible game for very long. $2K will never buy you 100% sorry. And at 31 I'm not a kid lol. Keep saving your pennies though, maybe one day you can get a large piece too. You probably complain about HT pricing go up too right? I'm not justifying anything, I'm more than happy with my purchase.
You need a reasons to not buy this. The SS PF looks like trash sorry.

You must not be in the collectible game for very long. $2K will never buy you 100% sorry. And at 31 I'm not a kid lol. Keep saving your pennies though, maybe one day you can get a large piece too. You probably complain about HT pricing go up too right? I'm not justifying anything, I'm more than happy with my purchase.
You need a reasons to not buy this. The SS PF looks like trash sorry.

I bet I have been in it way longer. Of course $2K will buy you accuracy. You just accept it is all. No need to save pennies, I make plenty of money. My collection is in my sig and that was over 5 years ago, so I obviously have way more stuff now after all these years.

I bet I have been in it way longer. Of course $2K will buy you accuracy. You just accept it is all. No need to save pennies, I make plenty of money. My collection is in my sig and that was over 5 years ago, so I obviously have way more stuff now after all these years.

Not to derail, but we get you don't like it. You don't see me in PF thread complaining about paint or sculpt. Let the owners enjoy the purchase. If you don't feel it's work it that's on you. Myself and others who own this can agree it's a great piece. Will there always be room improvement, of course. But I'm content.

Not to derail, but we get you don't like it. You don't see me in PF thread complaining about paint or sculpt. Let the owners enjoy the purchase. If you don't feel it's work it that's on you. Myself and others who own this can agree it's a great piece. Will there always be room improvement, of course. But I'm content.

I'm honestly glad you and others like it and hope you enjoy it.

The main message from my post was not about not liking the paint apps it was about what scene it was based on. I even said for 2K, it was unreasonable to expect it look as good as the proto. Yes I said I expected it to be better than fine but I also responded to darthalias's post that I was glad you are happy with it.

But anyway point taken, I won't say another word why I expected better and thus, just let owners enjoy this piece.

Thanks for being a gentleman and I apologise if I came across a bit harshly.

Does this come shipped in 1 box or 2? Mine is coming tomorrow and I have 2 separate shipping notices from Sideshow. One box is 38lbs and the other is 33lbs.

My half scale c3po,Darth Maul and T-800 all shipped in 1 box. Maybe prime 1 ships different!

That's strange. I only received one tracking number from SS with 1 package that's 38 lbs. Anyone who got this from SS can confirm it came in multiple boxes???

EDIT: never mind. Called sideshow and they just forgot to send the other tracking number. Should hopefully get both boxes tomorrow

Last edited:
That's strange. I only received one tracking number from SS with 1 package that's 38 lbs. Anyone who got this from SS can confirm it came in multiple boxes???

EDIT: never mind. Called sideshow and they just forgot to send the other tracking number. Should hopefully get both boxes tomorrow

Should get two boxes if you do not then their is a problem dawg!!!

I know I'll get a lot of hate but I like the SS PF way better then this sculpt wise.

I have both, and you are out of your mind. Seeing it in person is so much better. But this is by far the sickest statue I have scene. Unless you own it and you say that then I know your tripping. But looking at pics do not do this piece justice at all. It by far is my favorite statue and I own a **** load. I just love the character and it looks exactly like the prototype hands down.

Agreed, darth alias, this statue is sick!! Gates 70 I respect your opinion but I hate these forums because pple ***** over stupid **** the sculpt is perfect the paint is a little neat but anyone can make it their own. Anyways, All of us here are happy that we bought this and is low stock it will sell out and be worth a **** load. But I own it because it is heath straight up. You seem like a pain in the ass with your comments, we don't want to hear your bs. Go tell it to pple who want to hear it. We all love the statue. So good luck we don't need to justify this purchase it will sell out but I own it because I love the statue. Peace!!

Darth Alias, don't waste your time or energy on ass holes like this. They try and make others hate a statue. I was giving this guy gates the benefit of the doubt but then I read his comments. What an ass hole. This was a big reason I hate this thread because pple ***** and argue and derail a great statue to compensate for something IDK. But anyways, I own hcg terminator half scale darth maul half and now this and he is my favorite. Oh I own hcg half scale power loader too, its a cool piece. Enjoy the statue bud, its awesome. Don't let some guy on here try and ruin it or even get you to argue back, he probably gets off on it.

Back